Reviews for 100 Moments That Shaped Their World
Cat Tails chapter 43 . 12/29/2012
This is a great collection, I loved every single one :)
DarkEcoFreak chapter 43 . 12/16/2012
Wow those were AMAZING! I really REALLY love those! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
KrippledOne chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
I got such a vivid image of Daxter despite the two sentence description...So I guess you chose the right job.
x.Chrysanthemum.x chapter 21 . 10/15/2011
May I say I just adored this. :D sooo good. Each one could be an amzing fic by itself. I'm halfway done and I cant stop reading
rainbowlouise chapter 43 . 5/19/2011
Very good story, my only complaint is that sometimes it's difficult to tell who the chapter is about... but I guess that's probably intentional :)

Please continue!
THE REPO MAN chapter 43 . 3/18/2011
hi there nicole

wow, im loving these, there really good, keep it up and i cant wait untill you update. i hope it is soon :D

2 the repo man (but im not really a man... more like repo ma'am :D) :D :D :D
RusticAshes chapter 30 . 3/14/2011
Love this one. LOVE. :D Must continue... Dx
yellow 14 chapter 43 . 3/8/2011
Very good. Keep updating
outerelf chapter 43 . 3/7/2011
Well, cliche it may be, but it is still welcome :D
forty five chapter 42 . 2/10/2011
Oh my goodness. This story has made me cry; the emotions are very raw. 36. Purgatory really did it in for me; Samos knew what was going to happen and still let it happen - although, he knew he couldn't change it for the sake of the future, but after everything Jak went through... God, that one killed me.

This is great and I hope you continue it :]
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 42 . 10/22/2010
This was amazing, and seems to sum up Jak and Daxter's relationship in a small amount of words, but with the Dynamic Duo, there really isn't a need for many words.

I love finding these oneshots sitting in my mailbox. Keep up the awesome writing.
yellow 14 chapter 42 . 10/22/2010
Nice. Keep updating
yellow 14 chapter 41 . 10/17/2010
Interesting. Keep updating
Darke Eco Freak chapter 41 . 10/17/2010
I absolutely love the way you can slip in these little bits with out making it seem as if you're re-writing the story to fit your own ideas. Update!
ye'oldsoomin chapter 41 . 10/16/2010
Kliever was an interesting man. I wonder what he really was back in the past.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »