Reviews for Her Finale
yourstruly.nishaboo chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I loved the dialogue between Gil and Catherine. There was so much believable dialogue. I admit I'm a die hard Grillows fan so I wanted it to end there, but I'm happy that she ended up happy! (:
TReid chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I loved it and while I am heartbroken that she wants to leave the show, I can only hope that they would send her out this way with Tony/Lou going with her!
PugNTurtle chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is such a fabulous story. You did a wonderful job with it.
CSI-girly chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I loved this! It made me cry though haha. It's so well written and I could totally see this happening on the show as much as I don't want Catherine to leave. Well done!
wendysam chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
What a bittersweet story!

It sounds awfully real that Cath is leaving the lab for good... it breaks my heart.

It's sweet to know that Tony will be with her.

Her emotions playing through with Gil and Tony are so genuine.
watchingstarsdie chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
great work. brilliant. :)) half-way through i thought it was gonna be that long awaited GC ending but i like how you ended it. Cath deserves to be happy. :))

i absolutely love this part, "There seemed to be an unspoken understanding that this had been their very last chance. The 'will-they-won't-they' that they had both apparently held onto was being put to rest forever." :)) LOVE it. :))
la-the dreary puppett chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was *brilliant* - I absolutely loved it! Wonderful job!
CSIHuntermom chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was so good. I imagine Cath and Gil's reunion to be very much like this. Glad he said he'll be there for her.

Cath and Tony are also so good. They do make a great couple.

Great story.