Reviews for Closing Pandora's Box
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 2/5
Neat story. Can't wait for the next chapters to come.
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 2/5
Coolness.
Bookdancer chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
This was neat! And the Hawkeye part... well, I thought that it was the highlight of the fic, really. I'd been thinking about how similar Clint and Castle look, and I'm glad that someone else recognized it as well. So yeah, awesome job! :)
The Lady Geek chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Will Richard eventually find out maybe?
BetYouCan'tFindMe chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Please write more Closing Pandora's Box! This is great! :D
I'm waiting for Beckett and Castle finding out to be honest.
Laverock chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
This works. PJO crosses with just about everything, doesn't it? Criminal Minds, Harry Potter, Avengers (liked Hawkeye's cameo, btw), Stargate, Castle. Plausible bit of prose.
Drakky28293 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Wow, to think that Castle and POJ crossovers actually exist! I was simply bored outta my mind so I was putting in unusual search parameters and, again WOW!
This is such an incredible story. Fun and funny, sensitive and warm. Its lovely!
fantomfaire chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
This was an absolutely adorable two-shot! Well written and great story! Thank you for sharing!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Love this mini story.
Coppa-Cola chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
This is interesting. You shouldn't be afraid to write more of it if you get any ideas.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
This is really cute, and you know it would be a laugh now to expand on this whole story especially since Nathan is now playing Hermes in the new Percy Jackson film. I do hope you write more!
meriland25 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Wonderful fic! So amazingly original and unique, really well written and in character!
Trully, really amazing work!Have a nice day:)
Fayneir chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Honestly, while I do enjoy fics like this one, characters thinking about an event or an issue, really in-depth, I have to say that I did enjoy this fic but I also didn't. The 'didn't' doesn't have anything to do with the writing, but the mindset of the characters. Which, to be honest, is a good thing. The written word, in story form, is meant to make us think and consder how we view things.

Now, Castle is the kind of person that would maybe retreat somewhere to think for a while, eventually emerge and forgive them (if he ever found out the truth).

The reasoning behind it is all well thought out and believable, but really, people don't have the right to keep that kind of thing from someone to begin with, what makes it worse in my eyes is that both his daughter and his mother will now know of and discuss things that are a part of his existence (his birthright) and that, unless he stumbles upon them talking about it or finds out in some other way, he will never know about until the day he dies.

Keeping your family safe is something to be respected, but preventing them from having the opportunity to make their own choice by keeping them ignorant...well, the Martha in this story, I don't like her.

A great fic, I enjoyed it.
Crystal M. Key chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Again, with the writing crossovers I'd never imagined but can totally see happening. Thanks! Favorite part:

She's always feared she wouldn't get away with it forever, though, and it isn't very far into her freshman year before she forgets to keep her guard up on a visit home. She drops all her change in the key tray atop her dresser without checking for drachmae first, and a golden coin clatters over the edge to spin noisily on the wooden surface before dropping to the floor below with a muted thud.

It's such a stupid mistake; she knows better than to be that careless with the ancient Greek currency. But she'd finally wrangled a proper archery lesson out of one of Apollo's other descendants, a much older graduate of the Camp who'd moved back to the city recently for some kind of government work, and she'd still had stars in her eyes when she'd walked in the door. He carries his own custom bow and quiver, has a ridiculous fondness for purple, and has the same general coloring and wry smirk as her dad; it had been like having an afternoon out with a favorite uncle, and she'd totally forgotten to make sure there was no one else home before dropping by Chez Castle.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEA SE continue! I love this story. I want to see Castle find out so bad. I think it would be hilarious!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »