Reviews for The Raven and the WritingDesk
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Something was terribly wrong. I looked for this on my favorites list and could not find it. After I read it again, I must look into cyber-jabberwockies who may have stolen my link.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
You know i wasn't. Sure if i would read this all the way throu because i thought it was about Percy being in wonderland and going crazy(I was right!) And how Alice didnt . Then it turns out that Percy is Hatter and OMG so awesome( i like that it Percy instead of George cause Percy doesnt fit the weaslys happy/rule breaking ways and to see Percy be crazy makinging him happier is cool. Plus people are always saying how George and Fred are crazy that it doesnt drive enough impact cause if it was a twin they would have said he went madder or he upped the going to wonderland is so cool cause of the difference In character percy has before and after his coma. I love alice and hatters relationship. Very their Nuda cat.
misuky7 chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
This was marvelous. I do so love Percy as Tarrant, and adding Luna as she was made it ever more brilliant. Definitely one of my favorites. :3
smiles2go chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
lol, delightful
jinnxxy chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
really enjoyed it, great story.
awesomegirl6485 chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
...No words can describe how amazing this is...
Cersesi chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I love it.
Georgia chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I love this story a great deal. Alice and The Hatter are great, Ginny needs a good slapping (so does Harry, a bit) and everything turns out fantastically in the end.
eggplantpocky chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
The ending is sweet, and the plot is interesting, if rather strange. Nice job.
rayningnight chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
That was... interesting. Quite. I'm not entirely sure if I liked the ending, but the whole story concept was fascinating at least. What became of Luna though? And what did she become (before) anyway?

-Rayne
KhaalidaNyx chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
That's amazing how you crossed it over
bbfitz chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Alice and Percy, Husband and Wife...Percy is the wife, of course.
:-)
silverbluerose chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Kick. Ass. Ending! :)) I never imagined the hatter could be a Weasley, much less Percy. Thank you for opening my eyes. I love every minute of your story. I can't help but wish that it would never end but, I suppose, it really hasn't.
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Perfectly perfect!

I knew Hatter and Alice were meant for each other and tying them together like this... Oh goodness!
ALittleTrickster chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
I loved it, from top to bottom. Very whimsy.