Reviews for Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
The Paradise of Mary Jane chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It's so sad and I have tears in my eyes. It's so beautifully written and it shows Sirius and Andromeda's relationship perfectly.
Tempestt Londyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is truly beautiful-one of the best Black-centric fics I've read in a long, long time!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
amazing stuff.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I actually got tearry eyed...

Very well done. You have captured both Sirius and Andy. I loved the bond they had and I loved the scenes you wrote. They needed each other, they depended on each other and you channeled that very well to us.

Great story!
Ashyia Francis Belladonna chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
The story, I don't know how you did it but it is so sad. I have tears in my eyes and I rarely cry. It is so perfect for the two outcast of the Black family.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow... heart-wrenching. Certainly stuffed full of all the grim realities and quiet moments that are missing in canon. The relationship you've built between Andy & Sirius is so real - there's all the warmth, the conflicts, the understanding that's missing in his relationship with the rest of his family. And when the supposed betrayal comes, there's such a feeling of bitterness and disbelief on Andy's part that I felt like crying. And when Sirius dies and Andy takes a stand, well, that's pretty sad too. Really liked this!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was very good i really enjoyed reading it!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I really like this. Thanks.
ike3 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Even as I type now, I'm crying. Crying.

I've never cried over a fanfic before. Come close to tears, sure. But I'm crying. So that's kudos to you. You're a great writer. (But remember the breaks next time :))
Doctor Song chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is stunning. Really. It's a relationship that isn't really dealt with in the books - two outcasts clinging to family as they reject it - and you've conveyed the undercurrents of emotion that must have been present throughout their every interaction really well. Sirius never really escapes the legacy of his family, and I think, here, you've shown that.

So, brilliant story.