Reviews for Brand New Day
AP chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
update update i really hope you update soon. This was the frist tim reading this fanfiction and it really good i you write more into the story and and ending so i can see what will happen next. i hope you read this soon and thing about updatting soon.
bookworm2009 chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
i hope you write more of this fan fic soon...i wanna know how ranma finds out that yoiko is akane
vleroy728 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
nice story!
savanah chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
are you going to up date?
savannah chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
great story so far! cant wait for the rest!
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
Like dude you gotta like continue this fic! It's so freakin awesome! LIke really! Please tell me you'll continue with it!
Jenna chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
i loved it! i want to know what happened to akane when she went to see the amazons, but other than that, it's great so far! if u decide to put out any more chapters, please let me know! don't listen to the ranters, ur doing a god job.
someone who went to jusenkyo chapter 7 . 6/25/2005
You really really really really really really really really need to continue this story! Please! I have rarely read such a well done akane leaves hom story and this one is lovely. Slightly nore angsty then i like but it is still a lovely story. I applaud your own courage not to take this down and i implore you to continue
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 7 . 1/6/2005
hey i really enjoy this! it is very original and it is great! i would love to BETA this but...i don't have the time and i doubt my mom appreciate me skipping homework for doing this! and i am not that good at it...heh please update!
Tarius Black chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
The Geocities link doesn't work! T-T
nauti-pandachan chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
ooh i really like the story! i tried your link but its not valid anymore *(
i can't wait until you continue
they story is great okay!
Crazy Lady chapter 7 . 12/31/2003
Aw, I'm so sorry that some ignorate jerk(s) was calling you such things. I know your upset, trust me, I had similar things happen to me. I at first put up with it, yet after so long one tends to get tired of it. I had dedicated a chapter after one insulting review and said that I would give the same respect to the reviewers as the reviews have given me. Let's just say no one has flammed me on the story since. Besides that, I'd like to say that I love this story. There may be some points in this that aren't possible when thinking about it, yet they're cute non the less. This chapter is being wonderfully done and I do hope you continue with this soon. I will gladly be your beta reader anytime if you wish. Just email me at and let me know if you wish to have a beta reader or not. Good luck on this story, and please don't stop because some people are too ignorate and immature. Please continue, and Happy New Year's! (Yay, 2004! D)
silliedreams chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Gosh...
I just have to thank you for writing such a great fanfiction. One of the best i've ever read, actually. Please continue it soon. I can't wait to read more of your great story. I'm a huge ranma fan. Akane's my favorite character. I'm glad she plays a big part in your story. All the fanfic i've read always has her in it. Ha ha...
Again, good job on writing,
silliedreams
beth chapter 7 . 10/1/2003
hey there! just finished reading all that you have posted and i've got to say this: i ned more! come on! ranma and akane have to get together! its killing me that they haven't officially come face to face with eachother in 8 months! you have to update whenever you have time (like, right now! :D )

the only thing i think needs to be worked on is a problem that you yourself found and stated in your author's notes : that you repeated some things at times, and the time line about how many weeks passed is a little fuzzy in some areas! but all in all, a great fic and i'll be checking everyday for an update!
Tarius Black chapter 7 . 9/28/2003
T-T Yahoo can't find that page! Can you please update the link? I agree Ranma wouldn't stop fighting, but, he probally wouldn't put his heart in it. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC!