Reviews for Splattered Tentacles
Draketeeth chapter 1 . 4/13/2011

I like the voice you use in this piece. Very funny and totally riddiculous.
ComradeYuri chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh my, burakkichu - Yet another uhm...thought-provoking piece. I myself am a fan of Solty-Rei, and a whole bunch of video games written in C. But man, I'm starting to see a pattern here. You might probably just be the leader of some-kind of anti-moe movement! First I see your Hidamari, then this Solty.

I am inclined to be moved by your work. I must be honest, that though I myself am a connoisseur of moe-ish anime - I MUST agree with you that the whole otaku culture behind it can become dead overrated. cute is cute, anime is anime, but real life is real life, and it ain't always pretty.

I saw your reply to my commentary to Hidamari Shit, but I'm new to FanFiction (and neither have I done fanfics of my own), so I couldn't figure out how to reply there. What a relief to see that it's not the last chapter - I wonder if you were going to have Yuno make a nice boat out of Miyako with that sketchbook. Please do send me those links for your Madoka, I would sure as hell like to see more of your inspiring, revolutionary work!
SurrealStrider chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Funny and well written. Unfortunately the last Quake game I played was 3, and I'm not familiar with Solty Rei, so I didn't get all the references. Regardless, the imagery was hilarious, as was the dialogue.