Reviews for Jane Doe: A Love Story
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I just want to ask are edward older than bella. I want to know before I continued read this story. I only read story that edward older than bella. I hate story that author make bella older than edward that go ewww.
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Please please please update!
skinnerbox27 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Awsm. Do rite more. It's the only story that in which Edward is sort of a normal teenage boy. Even if they are all human. It's like superstars son or thing that cud kil him. It's just plain weird.
skinnerbox27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
The storys awsm ur awsm. Take up twilight?I'm pretty sure step nie mayor isn't even gonna rite ny more.
bbssff chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
Hahahahaha Christofer acts like an teenager that is soooo cute! Love this story Cant wait for the next chapter!
Junosphere chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Aww you gotta love Christofer he's so cute! Great writing please update soon!
iBubba chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
I love this story! Chris is absolutely adorable! And Bella is is so dorky and cute, I love it!
Mellie A chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
EEAAKK. PLEASE UPDATE.

EDWARD IS SOO SWEET.

UPDATE

-Mel
jerseyhalliwell chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
this was awesome :)

i love big brother edward here and i loved getting a peek inside his head :)
thelight-ofnight chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
i loved it u need 2 write more asap b/c its juuust the best nd i like both point of viewss :))
WhatUWaitinFor chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
ok. i official love you. thank you soo much for updating! but i was hoping for a bella pov! or well. just wait till next chapter!
cb chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
i love it please post more really soon...
trickstersink chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
YAY! This was really good! I love Christofer!
Mrs.PachMasenCullen chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Oh! I love this chapter in Edward's pov! it's lovely! I wish you to update soon! lol ;P
JJ1234 chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Love ur story, but can u please update often?:)