Reviews for Little Genius
Ilovecandy100 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Aww near is so cute
Kasifer chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
KAWII! This story was too sweet! you have to write more!
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
One of those times that Mello wishes Matt was engrossed in the game XD This was an over all good fanfiction. But you do have a few grammar mistakes. Spelling was awesome though! Hope you write another one.
FinalVerse chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Omg adorable~ xD! I want a little Near also~Nyah~ So cute and smexy and just god-damnes amazing! I give u the ULTIMATE cookie ;) !
102faith103 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love it! I wish you'd continue!
9shadowcat9 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Couple of spelling mistakes, but other then that great! Loved it! :D
killer dinosaur chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Near is so cute when he's innocent. Great job for your 1st fanfiction I will be looking forward to more of your writting in the near future.
princessperp chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
awesome!
Royal Puppet Master chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Haha. The end was funny. It was umm...I lack the words to adaquatly describe your story. I enjoyed it though. Very much so.
ITILY chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
OMG...this is so super cute...I just love the ending...Mello became so sweet at the end...AH! SHOTA!..I just love the cute Near...and there were some spelling and grammar here and there...but overall I think you did a fantasitc job...it's really a sweet story...are you going to continue it?...It seems like a oneshot now...but it isn't complete...so I assume you're gonna continue...so update soon ok?..