Reviews for Revelation of Silence
ZERO chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Very nice!When's the next chapters?
Valkarious chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Looking froward to reading more, keep the good work coming !
SoulNinjas chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
I was sitting here reading this when i had a thought "Where was Ichigo?" I mean you think the 13 divisions would ask him for some help in this since they found out where Aizen is and i think he still has score to settle with Aizen.
lightningblade49 chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
seriously this situation could force himto go nine tails but from sheer anger i reckon he'd be in control.
apimpnamedKyuubi chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
I think Naruto didn't really need to use the Rasen-Shuriken seeing as he's as strong if not stronger then Tsunade in Sage mode, but I understand if it was to show Hiyori his recourcefulness.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Lol ninja secks
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Good! A very good chapter indeed! It was in my opinion an excellent combination of humor & suspense! I cant wait flr the next chapter to come out! Keep up the good work!
Trife chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Good update. Though I think she should alert all ninja in the village not just those select few because a LOT of people are going to be wanting to know why they are at the gate, why they are screaming their heads off, and why they are launching justsu after jutsu into thin air not to mention naruto will no dought spam the field with shadow clones to help making even more questions. I look forward how you will handle this position that the leaf is now in. Please update soon!

Trife
Asian95 chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
update soon!

battle time! xD
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Nice chapter! Ive been waiting for the update, though I am curious as to why Aizen was so stunned by the coffen of the Sage of Six Paths! And also, will you be mentioning wut the 35 year old Ichigo is up to? Or ehat he may be doing right now? And this took place before Naruto left for his Biju training right? Sorry for all the annoying questions! But still, this is a great story!
Asian95 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
update soon! :) xD
Echelon9 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
-Trife-

Your opinion is very welcome, and much appreciated. There's no point to writing anything, if you can't get constructive feedback.

I agree with your first point, my original plan was to have Hinata rather untrusting of her sister; however, Hiyori's only going to be predominately featured for two more chapters or so. You'll start to see less of her, as the story begins to focus on everyone else. That's the reason why I chose to take the route I did; to get closure between the two out of the way now, instead of worrying about it down the line.

As for your second point, it isn't the Soul Society's job to directly interfere with the lives of humans, even ones as powerful as the humans in Naruto. Aizen is banking on the fact that the Soul Society will turn a blind eye, because they have no real proof of his existence. All they have at this point in the story is speculation.

I hope this clears up some of the misconceptions
apimpnamedKyuubi chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Hidan was supposed to be Itachi besides the fact that Hidan is still alive, just barried under 20 feet of rubble. Also the sixth coffin with the Rikudo possibly inside was unexpected. That is probably the person in the coffin in canon.
Trife chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
This was a ok chapter I guess. The reason I say this is for the following reasons:

1. Hinata was was to willing to spill her story to someone she just met sister or not. Trust me on this one I have a friend that did not know one of their brother's for several years and she is having to learn to trust them and open up to them. So it is very hard for me to accept what hinata did.

2. Aizen in the ninja nations I can believe. The part I can't believe is the soul society looking the other way when it comes to the elemental nations and them already have a good reason to suspect Aizen being there so if anything they would be for more present in that world and it's respective countries. Just in case he did show up or to help find him.

3. The sage of six paths, If I remember the way that summoning jutsu works you have to have the ashes of the person you are summoning and dirt form their grave for it to work. Though I am not entirely sure that is true. So on that please correct me if I am wrong.

Please note I do not mean to be offensive or to flame you. I am just giving my honest opinion as I do for all the reviews that I write on this site or any other. Please update soon!

Trife
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
This is pretty good man! Please update very soon! I have to know what happens!