Reviews for Tick Tock
Chyrstis chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is haunting and I love the imagery you've come up with here. "Warm, like a river of sun"- That line gave me chills too, and this story really highlights the terrible situation that he's gotten himself into. Beautiful, and so, so sad.
netherlady chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I loved it really!
Crimson-Butterfly89 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Very well written, encaptivating, excellent work. I love the way the chapter unfolds slowly, leasing the reader with more and more information untill we realise what is about to happen. No grammar or spelling mistakes either, and characterisation is spot on. Jayden is a man with a mysterious past and his own ghosts to fight, and this conveys extremely well in your work. Great job

Crimson xx
mythstoorfoot chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Arrgh why did I not review this yet?

I enjoyed this a lot. :D Short, but it sort of perfectly encapsulates all of Norm's apprehension and worries. The hallucinated Norman was a really nice touch too - it's as though subconsciously, Jayden knows he's hurting himself.

A lot of nice phrases I picked up on! Similies such as "like a river of sun" and "like church bells in the morning" are beautiful.

Plus a nice ominous ending. I like very much. :D
mlast chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
i really enjoyed this. it built up nicely and realising he was talking to himself at the end... "he's scared, so very scared." - love this.

well done.
Vampuric Spider chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Nice little piece. Poor Norman, he is his own enemy, and you do a good job of portraying his emotions.
OdyFreesin chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love this :) The whole, 'time stops for no one' is awesome!
SanguinarianThorns chapter 1 . 4/19/2010