Reviews for Spiraling
Ladynet chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
It's been...eternity and this story is still amazing and beautifully written.
Ness13 chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
This was simply beautiful and so well written
Diletta chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Amazing!one of the most amazing ff i ve ever read!really perfect! Right another one.. i m not jocking you are reakly talented
grace chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
very cute! loveee, and it's 3.13 am but ain't even sorry! this was soo good, congratulations :D
Trosev chapter 24 . 2/20/2013
Friends recommended your story to me, and I am SO glad! This was such a great, great read... loved every word. I, too, ran the gamut of emotions with the characters... definitely cried... and I have NEVER done that... ever... You should be very proud of this, and I thank you for writing and sharing it!
Superchuckfan chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hi Sarahkw. I have just finished reading Spiraling and I want to congratulate you on it. Excellent piece of work. I know it was a while since you wrote it but I have to say it is one of the best written Chuck & Blair pieces I ever read. From the way you write I can say you cared for the characters and yes, I cried my eyes out when Lily...you know. Really really congratulations and thanks, I will follow your work for sure. All the best for you.
pty chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I've been looking this story like forever. So glad I found it again.
Tigerblue chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I love your story! But I do admit... I curled my nose when I found out you're a UT Volunteer. I'm from Memphis, and my UM instincts were in full gear. But I still love you(r story)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Wow your writing is excellent! This chapter made me cry.. You depict the characters so well and write with such emotion.. Thanks for sharing your story..
micheyla chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY. IT'S SO GOOD :)
edorables chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
Totally crying now. Well done.
Aliennut chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I absolutely loved your story. Beautifully written and your characterization of Blair and Chuck was wonderful. And it really felt as if this could have been a show story line, the network should have hired you and other fanfic writers. You are all much better and would have given us a better Chair storyline.
chaval chapter 24 . 8/9/2011
Bravo, je me répète mais j'ai beaucoup aimé.
chaval chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
C'est tellement beau et triste. Je ne peux pas m'empêcher de pleurer.
chaval chapter 15 . 8/8/2011