Reviews for Spiraling
Ness13 chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
This was simply beautiful and so well written
Diletta chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Amazing!one of the most amazing ff i ve ever read!really perfect! Right another one.. i m not jocking you are reakly talented
grace chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
very cute! loveee, and it's 3.13 am but ain't even sorry! this was soo good, congratulations :D
Trosev chapter 24 . 2/20/2013
Friends recommended your story to me, and I am SO glad! This was such a great, great read... loved every word. I, too, ran the gamut of emotions with the characters... definitely cried... and I have NEVER done that... ever... You should be very proud of this, and I thank you for writing and sharing it!
Superchuckfan chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hi Sarahkw. I have just finished reading Spiraling and I want to congratulate you on it. Excellent piece of work. I know it was a while since you wrote it but I have to say it is one of the best written Chuck & Blair pieces I ever read. From the way you write I can say you cared for the characters and yes, I cried my eyes out when know. Really really congratulations and thanks, I will follow your work for sure. All the best for you.
pty chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I've been looking this story like forever. So glad I found it again.
Tigerblue chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I love your story! But I do admit... I curled my nose when I found out you're a UT Volunteer. I'm from Memphis, and my UM instincts were in full gear. But I still love you(r story)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Wow your writing is excellent! This chapter made me cry.. You depict the characters so well and write with such emotion.. Thanks for sharing your story..
micheyla chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
edorables chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
Totally crying now. Well done.
Aliennut chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I absolutely loved your story. Beautifully written and your characterization of Blair and Chuck was wonderful. And it really felt as if this could have been a show story line, the network should have hired you and other fanfic writers. You are all much better and would have given us a better Chair storyline.
chaval chapter 24 . 8/9/2011
Bravo, je me répète mais j'ai beaucoup aimé.
chaval chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
C'est tellement beau et triste. Je ne peux pas m'empêcher de pleurer.
chaval chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
C'est génial ! J'adore.
AliceElle chapter 24 . 4/17/2011
This story was amazing, the emotions you were able to portray for each character and the flaws they displayed. You did not seem to hold back and you provided an excellent balance other writers tend to have when dealing with Chuck, Blair and Jack. You gave the right amount of grievances each character needed and the right amount of time without it seeming strung out and prolonged and inevitably boring, other writers seem to do. No hightailed dramas or overwrought story plot-lines leaving readers wondering if it would actually happen in real life. Your story was believable and plausible and the right amount of angst without it being too much of a tearjerker to the point of wanting to ending to arrive quicker. My only lament about this story is, I would not have discovered it if it weren't for checking the reviews and taking a sneak chance and hoping it was finished because in the summary it was not clear the story was finished. I'm glad to know it is though because it was wonderfully written. I loved your portrayals of each character because it allowed for growing up for Chuck that I sometimes do not see in other writers. Great job!