Reviews for The Island
Raven's twimom chapter 21 . 3/2/2011
Wow, Why is he toxic to her? Are you going to explain that. Did you really say you wanted Robert to come, there are 2 meanings to that word LMAO!
amands12 chapter 21 . 3/2/2011
Awwwwrrrr!
macfaerie chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
i've always thought the Bella / Edward dynamic would work the best if Edward could just read her damn mind, then New moon and Eclipse would have been avoidable!

macfaerie chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
ok i'm a little lost, but i can still follow you. Keep on reading!

macfaerie chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
i will love to review this ... i like it! you have a great set up and even though i know from the synop who it is ... the discript is awesome!

Yuri of the Valley chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
Oh my god... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LURVED it! I can't wait to read more... eeppp!

I wondered, what is wrong with Bella..?

※£ÇS※
Yuri of the Valley chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
OH MY COWGIRL BOOTS! :O I only got one more chapter left... :P well before you update... Hopefully thats soon :)

•※£ÇS※•
Yuri of the Valley chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
Aww... How sweet! I lurve your story now even more... ! Gon keep readin' your story..

※£îly※
marzipan chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
squeal! truth is i dont like this story (looks down then up again) i love it (grinns at the bad joke she made)
Yuri of the Valley chapter 17 . 3/1/2011
Haha...She is meetin' his 'Family' for the first time :P Can't wait to see what theygots to say...bx)

•/£ÇS\•
Yuri of the Valley chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
Aawwww! Man. She didn't give him a buttbwhippin' for me xP

※※£îly※
Yuri of the Valley chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
OH MY GOODNESS! I hope Edward comes back... Grr... :DD

※£$※
sbreetwilighter chapter 20 . 3/1/2011
oh what happened ? btw loved the songs my love is a really good song
Yuri of the Valley chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
Dun dun... Yay... Alice is here... my fav girl person in Twilight... Shereminds me of... well me! Hyperenergetic... LOVES to shop or clothes and shoes... and well We love to make newfriends ! x)

•※£ÇS※•