Reviews for The Island
Trixie Naude chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
This was really a great story. One felt the pain with Bella after Edward left. You really wrapped it up so tenderly and with love! Well done. Thks for the recognition! Hope you'll never stop writing!
sarahkatherine156 chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
well, i want to say that i have enjoyed this story greatly and it has become one of my favorites out the many i have read on fanfiction. so i give it two thumps up
animal8 chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
Brilliant! I really lived this ending. It was very sweet and I think that Bella really need a last bit of closure with her family, no matter how much she wanted to be with Edward and didn't regret what happened to her ;D. I think this is the best possible outcome for the story, very well done ;D. I am definitely looking forward to reading all of the outtakes and seeing things from Edward's POV. It's always nice to see things from another's POV ;D. Can't wait for more.
PrettyLittleBrunette chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
Amazing ending. Bella talking to Annabel and sending the message brought tears to my eyes. This story was incredible and totally amazing. Update the Outtakes soon and please update 'The Place to Fall in Love' soon, i love it too (:

Mini-ish chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
I am glad that Renee had a baby after Bella and that Bella got to meet her. I am happy that Bella want to see her sister and will watch over her like a big sister. That was really great ending, I am sad it to end but I can not wait for the outtakes. :)
simplynessiecullen chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
this was such a great story. one of the best. such a great chapter it brought tears to my eyes.
ilovethetwilightsagagradof2018 chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
i think you should make a whole different story! It could be called The Island 2! It could be in Edwards pov! I loved this chapter! Please update soon!
jmolly chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
Thanks for the shout out :) I'm glad you found my feedback supportive.

Your beginning of this chapter was a little creepy, brat. Herding a little one away from Mom? I wondered if they were changing their dietary habit for a moment. lol

Liked the end very much. It ties up the beginning nicely.

So glad you finished this. For a little while I wondered.

Thanks for writing!
Emmauk26 chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
aaaawwwwww thanks so much for the shoutout hun, how could I not support this fic it's awesome, really really love that she got to see her little sis and give a msg to her mum and dad, gonna miss this story so much, has it really been a year, wow that's really flown by, can't wait for Edward's pov, it'll be interesting to see how he saw some things, update really soon love it. ;-D
BlaqueQueensha chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
There was not one thing I didn't like about your Story. Thank you so much for such a delightful, lovely and wonderful story. It took me a few days to read and it was like getting a treat to tinkle me with such joy. YOu are such a great writer. When I saw your story about a week ago and saw over 700 reviews before reading I figure it was something good coming..but it was all wonderful. Perfect touch that Edward can read her mind when she is in trouble. That last chapter meeting her little sister brought a tear..actuallY I as fighting the tear but it was very teary to read and such a beautiful ending. I had wondered while reading the cullen family if Charlie was going to come up and you delivered it. Thanks. For this, you are now my favorite of all favorites on fanfiction.
Purradox chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
glad i came across this story
Purradox chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
Lawd...that chapter was hawt! How old are you again? LOL... just joking. Nice...very nice.
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
I it Update soon
ecullensgurl chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
I will read anything in EPOV. :) So please write...
Giselle11 chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
AWSOME! That was truely great! Sequal? Yes? Yes? Okay! Plese write a sequal I really did Love this story.
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »