Reviews for Crucifix
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
PLZ update, this fic has a great start!
OneOutOfControlChick chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Wow, this is well written, the reader can pratically feel what the main characters go through, and its nice that kurama had an outburst, for once in his life. lol. very good! I would like to see what happens next.
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
u don't give urself enough credit. this fic, just as all of ur other fics, is greatly dramatic and extremely well-written. i commend u on a job very well done. now, i just can't wait to read the next chapter!
tabbytoes chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
wow, it's nice to see him get pissed, he has the right to be mad at him for doing THAT. well written. simple, but a lot of depth. i applaud you. keep really deserve more reviews for this
nightrain chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I love it it is realy touching and makes me wanna cry! dont stop writing!
FuzzieEars67 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
WAHH! I LOVE IT! i love this fic! greatest fic!
This was an awesome fic. Please continue to write fics like these!
Keep up the good work
Sexual Deviant chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Oh wow this is so sad...*sniffs* I don't know if I'm crying that you may never update this again or because I'm tired or because I don't have a boyfriend...or because I won't shut-up..Lol, okay but really I did love this story and I hope you don't leave it unfinished like this...
eunc chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Slightly morbid, but it was awesome enough. Please, continue this when you can! _
claire chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
is this story done cause it is getting good!
totallycool chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
does that mean botan was RAPED? but she is such a cool person!

oh ya, great story!
shi'neko chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
is botan's brother Koenma? I think it is... cuz I DOUBT it's Hiei or kuwabara or... waitasecond. koenma has yellow eyes, right? Oh, they can be called topaz or... hazel... NOW UPDATE! I'M GETTING SUPER IMPATIENT HERE!
Anairb chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
yeah, matbe this might be stupid, but, who is Botan's brother? Yuusuke,Hiei(who I think it is)Kuwabara, or an OC? If u can please answer that whenever u get the next chapter out. Oh, and I'm a good friend of IsleofSolitude, and i think that she would like it if you read her story Phoenix Flower. She's just too polite to ask. And dont tell her I sent ya, would u?_~ Back to the story. I hope u get the next chapter out soon.
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
-copies story number-pastes number on fave stories page- Now, what does that tell you about this story? _~
angkat14 chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
hey, that's good. i thought ryquest is the only YYH who can write good angst, i guess i'm wrong. it almost made me cry. continue, please.
agaxris chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
wow! i'm impressed... more and more botan kurama ficz... write more please? i would if i had the time to write as well as read... i'm more of a fanfic reader and commentor... that was a very nice fic by the way... the sadness was all over the place... and dont' worry about the spelling or grammar errors... that you mentioned... i didnt' notice any... maybe because i was preoccupied... hehehe