Reviews for Prince Charming, Witches and Fairy Godmother's
7gifts chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Absolutely adorable.
theycallherkaush chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Awh, this is just too cute. xD

I love how the fairytale stuff plays into it, and the fact that you used the word penchant, because, seriously, that is one snazzy word. And I also love that the pairing the Nate/Jenny. )
Alita258 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love it! Even if I don't believe in fairytails XD But I really like the friendship between Serena and Jenny, and how the relationship between jenny and nate develops.
writingrox12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This was incredible. My favorite Nate/Jenny fic I've ever read, hands down!
miuhleex3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
hahah epic.

loved that. :D
alekeneka chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Loved it! Great job!
etgoddess chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love this! I was so excited to see you had a new story up. The parallels to fairytales were perfect and I love that Serena was helping Jenny instead of getting in the bleeding way. Nate punching that guy out...gah...my favorite part. Possessive!Nate is the best. And drunk Nate is pretty fun too.

"Jenny thinks, dazedly as his lips move against hers and he demands more, that maybe the reason the Princes always kiss the Princesses at the end of the fairytales is to show them that they mean it…and to make sure the Princesses don't reprimand them for stupid actions taken through the course of their story."

THIS! I love it b/c it is SO true. It always frustrates me when Nate never gets his ass kicked for being a jerk...but when you put it this way...it totally makes sense.

Fantastic job. More please!
K.M.Simpsonx chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
so cute.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
this was very creative and clever.
cherry1122 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
aw, I got so excited when I saw you had another story. You really do write the best N/J. This was so cute, I loved how Serena took Jenny under her wing.
XOXOJordan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was so cute!

And so well written!

i loved it
Clarkispotamia chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was pretty cute. I liked it. :)