Reviews for To Love You More
Masi13 chapter 9 . 5/27
I agree Love is Love you can't control who you fall in love with, after all Love has no bounderies and gender means next to zilch when it comes to love as well... Most people just don't understand that :)
Ahyah chapter 9 . 3/27
Loved it.
RachellovesRain chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
This is a very very sweet chapter. I love ur story so much :)
Cheesypotato72 chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
EXCELLENT!
jensaje chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
I actually really love that you included Bella's period and Alice drinking it. It's an obvious situation if a vampire is dating a human girl. You wrote it beautifully.
jensaje chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
I have to say that I loved this story! I loved how you portrayed the characters and their relationships with each other, like the friendship between Emmett and Jake, and the nice-ness of Rosalie to Bella. Alice and Bella's relationship journey was perfect. It progressed at a perfect speed and the sex scenes were incredible! I thought it was great that they ended up married. Overall, excellent story!
Saligia666 chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
this is a fan fucking tastic storry youve been writind dude.

its full of romance sex and humore and all in the right ammount.

i wish the books where this good and i am sad that the storry is alreaddy finnishd.
Rocker Meow chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
HA! A bella with an attitude! Sexy!
SelinaShadow chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Loved this story from start to finish! U are awesome
milagglad chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Me encanto esta historia
GreenTeaLover chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Hot damn... That was an amazing read! :D Thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic so much! (This should be canon) xD
FaberryBRA chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
;]
ticctacc chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
I really like your story! plleeasse make more bella and alice sotries!
ambrai77 chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Love this story! Thank u so much. I loved how u made Edward gay at the end. So cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
It is so weird to read this in school... O/O