Reviews for To Love You More
RachellovesRain chapter 4 . 6/12
This is a very very sweet chapter. I love ur story so much :)
Cheesypotato72 chapter 9 . 4/1
jensaje chapter 4 . 3/21
I actually really love that you included Bella's period and Alice drinking it. It's an obvious situation if a vampire is dating a human girl. You wrote it beautifully.
jensaje chapter 9 . 2/2
I have to say that I loved this story! I loved how you portrayed the characters and their relationships with each other, like the friendship between Emmett and Jake, and the nice-ness of Rosalie to Bella. Alice and Bella's relationship journey was perfect. It progressed at a perfect speed and the sex scenes were incredible! I thought it was great that they ended up married. Overall, excellent story!
Saligia666 chapter 9 . 1/28
this is a fan fucking tastic storry youve been writind dude.

its full of romance sex and humore and all in the right ammount.

i wish the books where this good and i am sad that the storry is alreaddy finnishd.
Rocker Meow chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
HA! A bella with an attitude! Sexy!
SelinaShadow chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Loved this story from start to finish! U are awesome
milagglad chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Me encanto esta historia
GreenTeaLover chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Hot damn... That was an amazing read! :D Thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic so much! (This should be canon) xD
FaberryBRA chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
ticctacc chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
I really like your story! plleeasse make more bella and alice sotries!
ambrai77 chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Love this story! Thank u so much. I loved how u made Edward gay at the end. So cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
It is so weird to read this in school... O/O
SimplySupreme chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Wow. So, this entire story was kind of beyond adorable. I really appreciate how you created such a tasteful mix of plot and romance, and I'm glad I took the time to read. So, thanks for sharing, and good job!
MissMonsters2 chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
I don't know if I have review, but I doubt i did LOL

letmme just say that this was a perfect Bellice fic. Not too much conflict that I feel crippling pain in my heart, and there was perfect amount of Bellice lovin' goodness.

Not gonna lie, the period thing kinda weirded me out, but at the same time it was hot? o_o

I always think about it though. What do they all do if Bella is on her period LOL

Thanks for the masterpiece!