Reviews for Dress Rehearsal
Sabaku no Keiko chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
i love it xD it was so... perfect! i can't describe how happy I'm now. You saved my day, that's for sure! :D
lily moonlight chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
That was a lovely ending to the story, I really enjoyed it, thank you :) I hope you write some more soon, maybe a sequel?
Totorsg chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
awwww this end is just perfect !

i really loved this story !

and Stella is finally pregnant

thanks for this great story :)

hope you write another smacked story soon ...;)
rocksmacked chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
AWWW! What a perfect! know coffee is real sign of pregnancy! love it!
fart fart chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
I liked the ending to this story.
csi-ncis chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
awww perfecta! who knew coffee was a sign of pregnancy!
BAUMember chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Yey she has a wee baby on the way, only downside i wish we could have read when she told Mac i bet his face would have been a picture, great story loved it every chapter was great. Thanks for this and i hope that you write another smacked soon..

Maz
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
hi my friend,

aww it's already over? You need to do a sequel, Stella telling Mac and they discovered this new phase of their lives.

To read your stories always leave me wanting more and more, I'm missing it.

And as I said before this connection between Millie and Stella is just incredible.

Congrats my friend on the amazing work.

Hope to see new stories from you soon I'm used to it. :)

Abrazos

SBT
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
hi my friend,

sorry for the delay but the RL is very crazy.

This chapter is so cute and sweet, Mac bringing Stella with him to his mother's house is just too cute, it shows the his care.

And Millie was perfect, this chapter was full of emotion, it was a brilliant idea to put that part in history, and how Stella and Millie have connected, it's was awesome you have been carrying this incredible feeling to the story.

Stella despite being an incredibly independent and confident woman is a lack of mother/daughter relationship and you just know how to exploit it brilliantly, especially when Stella was crying because discovered that she wasn't pregnant.

I love this chapter and have to say that you really put your heart here. I was really touched by that. :)

trabajo fantástico mi querida

SBT
CSI Taylor chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
Great chapter!

Love the way Millie talk to Mac. The conversion between Millie and Stella is so lovely. Please update soon!
lily moonlight chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
This is very lovely, I am enjoying the story. It is so warm and loving. I loved your little note at the end about the baby Mac :D Millie Taylor was such a wonderful character, I wanted to embrace her myself. It was a great conversation between her and Stella. I'm looking forward to reading and finding out what happens next :)
BAUMember chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter Mac's mom is lovely, i hope they have a baby soon...update soon please,

Maz
Totorsg chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
this chapter is great !

i loved it !

i loved the conversation between Stella and millie, it was adorable :)

merci pour ce super chapitre ;)
fart fart chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
Great update.
rocksmacked chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
I love it! Love it! :) What a cutie for picture Mac's baby! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »