Reviews for Misplaced Fox
Soren Quill chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
How can you not finish this? It is such a good story.
archangel fighter chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
Although you had a few problems, (there isn't any story that doesn't) I felt that this was one of the best crossovers (of the few) and it was a great story while it lasted. Thank you so much for sparking interest for this, and i will definitely check out your next story. Good luck and once again, thank you! :D
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Very interesting chappie! I can't wait to see how this plays out! Think there is any stories out there that have Sam and Dean going to the YYH world?

BlackRose
archangel fighter chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Dude! These supernatural And yyh crossovers are amazing! This story is so addicting! Wonderfully written, obviously a lot of work went into this! I just love how true you are to both the plotline and the personalities of the characters! Awesome job! Arigato goziamasu! Please update soon!

(ะท)-
kirallie chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
Yay! SOmeone else is doing a crossover of these too! I read the only other one about five times and now I have another to read over and over. So will Kurama manage to get home before the three weeks is up?
Kura'Baee chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
This is a pretty good story. I'm pretty content with the whole Youko/Shuuichi thingy, but the first-person perspective kind of aggravates me. I dunno, it always does. I suppose I prefer reading a story that's TOLD like a story.

Kura's my favorite character, so I'll deal. I commend you for putting together such a nice, seemingly interesting story. I sense HXK on the horizon, too. I wuv Kurama and Hiei. Don't care very much for these girls here. Are they going to become main characters? Oh Lord...

Well, I'll just have to see for myself. Time to read on.
SilverLunaMoon chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
heh, reall? the story alerts have doubled?

Well, it's a good story, it's definitley worth it:D
Mistress Hikari chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
awsome story, i like how u did the Botan thing
Fire chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
This chapter is better than the last, I swear I died laughing XD was so hilarious to read haha.

Hiei die of courage, Pam ... I liked very nice XD.

What will happen in the next chapter?

Good luck with your exam
Mistress Hikari chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
great story
SilverLunaMoon chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Interesting chapter:) I like it
Fire chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Can say? I loved the episode haha poor Youko nobody appreciates anything, Botan rebel never have imagined me XD, I'm dying to get Hiei, look Cass welcomes not me ... I say to Hiei, the fox of Hiei XD , update soon.

Greetings from Mexico -
Fire chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
Oh no, no need to thank me, I swear that I am extremely happy update - , although I must say I felt very flattered haha, I loved seeing the disappearance upset Hiei Kurama-sama * w *, including will take the trouble to threaten Koenma XD, and I want to see when you arrive and find your fox with Dean, which is not bad ... Cas will feel jealous of the prescencia Kurama-sama?

Again I apologize for my horrible English ... Someday, I swear I speak, read and write as a good fan, I must to continue reading your fic.

Take care and kisses -
SilverLunaMoon chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Cool, Koemna from the other world;P

And you had hiei in it again:) Great chapter;P
Fire chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Soo great

I love your fic, I love Dean, I love Kurama-sama, but what I love most is the Hiei / Kurama and Cass / Dean

I'm Mexican, and my English is poor T_T, but I think I can tell you I fell in love with you fic.

you have a fan on this side of the creek XD

Again I apologize for my poor English -