Reviews for A Wolf's Love
Juliana Dias chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
more please i love the story i ned more update please
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
What the hell is up with these bitchy wimpy ass girls always making bad decisions. You stupid ass hoe! What the fuck is wrong with you! You just took a story that barely had any potential and ruined it further! You are a terrible writer!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
That's it then? What a shame :(
Guest chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
When are u going to continue the next chapter? Do it quickly,can't wait to see the next chapter. I absolutely LOVE your story! Keep on with the good work.
Gallagher GirlsDivergentMe chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Update! The next chapter is taking forever!
AprillyMay chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
Such a shame you never finished this, I thought it was an amazing story.
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
holy mother! of all cliffhangers
GirlOnFire13579 chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
2010. That was your last update. FOUR YEARS AGO?! I am going to die! This story is amazing and well written with tons of twists and turns that I can hardly keep up! I love it so much and it one of my favorites. But it's not finished and I feel like I am going through withdrawal!
Have you ever considered becoming a published author? Or are you already? Because this is amazing.
I realize that after four years your probably not going to continue with this story. But I AM BEGGING YOU! I am on my hands and knees for you to update again. This is a huge cliff hanger! Is it Sam or the Vamp? I need to know! This is an amazing story (and yes I realize I keep saying that, but that because I love it so much) and it would be awesome if you kept with it. Please?! For me? I'll be your bestest friend?!
Ugh! Please please please please please please please please please please please update
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Well I really did like this story. And even though it's been about 3 years since you updated. I really do hope you finish this story.
taylor.hall.5815 chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Please update soon
luckymousey12 chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
UPDATE SOON! I LOVE this story! #_# _ !_! $_$ _ &_& *_*
Mollydolly1996 chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
HEY! Brill Story, truly amazing! Please write another chapter, really want to know what happens 3
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
This is a great story :)
Jillian2232115 chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Aw I love this story so far please keep writing!
fanfictionfan chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
x PLEASE UPDATE i cant stand not knowing what happens x