Reviews for Queen's Gambit
Cuzisme chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Short and Sweet
koizumichii chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
kyaaa! another atobeXoc! xD yeah...i've been a fangirl of atobe just 3 days ago..hehe...well..not really so much of a fangirl...but i love him being paired up with OC's! just so awesome!

a one-shot? unacceptable! mou..i want to read a new chapter...hmmp...anyway..love the way you describe atobe's personality here..the possessive and protective kind..so cute! xD love your OC, too!

one of the best atobeXoc ever!

oh...your sister will make this a series? i want to read that! mou..ne...can you give me the link for her profile? thank you..

ganbatte! ne...
Crown of Diadem chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
He he, I like this story! Suspense...maybe not but cool none-the-less! I hope that your little sis can surpass you in what she wrote, you've set a high standard for her! I don't know what to give her as suggestions; suggestions don't come to me easy and when they do, I somehow forget them!

But why don't you make Rei be somehow pressured! Like...um...OH! GOT IT! She finds out that she has a secret sister that has to be kept SECRET and...well...yeah? Make up the rest , I guess.

Or Atobe gets temporary...what's it called? Amnesia? And she has to help him retrieve his memory. So yeah, PM me when little-sis types it out! It'll be cool, no matter what!

You're both going to be great writers with practice. Don't let anyone push you down! I give you permission to slap them and reach for the shining stars!

...Yeah, wow...Crown of DIADEM
AznMistress chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
UWAA! kawaiii

i hafta admit..im nota huge atobe-fan..but..rei...i luv her! hehe! the stories so short! O.O
leogirl321 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Aww loving out but I'm wondering why Rei practically was bullied by those girls when she knew karate.
Danni Tran chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love it _ It was cute! They're all in character, which is a good thing! Good job on the oneshot
Creme Tea chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Good luck Han-sama's sister, .Nya! I like how it is so far. Please continue it soon.
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Love it!
denizen of the night chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
You probably know this already but I can't help but poing it out...That was too cliché! If you want to improve this, you could add in interesting bits that would make the plot more exciting. Don't get offended, I've just read lots of Atobe-getting-engaged and Atobe-got-jealous-of-Tezuka fics to the point that its already boring...
diaaan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
atobe is soo sweet...aw, love it!
KL93 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
So cute. I love well written OC stories. Good job and maybe update soon?

_