Reviews for Visits in the Night
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Waahhh.. It's so cute that Zidane hold back.. Too bad nothing happened between them but at least it's cute and IC (for me) XD thanks for this..
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Yet another of my favorite pairings from bygone days that I've never read a well done fic for, until now! Fantastic! Thanks! :-)
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Niwaki chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I like the ending
Female Plot Device chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Wow...I've read this fanfiction about ten times now, and I have to say, it's the best Final Fantasy IX fic on the site. It's wonderfully written, and the characters' personalities aren't OOC even for a half of a second. It's amazing.

Fantastic job! Please write more FF-IX fanfictions!
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
"Okay. It was definitely wash day."

Hahaha I love that line. It made me laugh like crazy )

On a more serious note, I feel inclined to tell you that I have always been a huge Zidane/Dagger fan, and to my extreme disappointment they seem to be one of the most underrated couples ever. So finding a raelly excellent story is a hard thing to come by.

And here I come to yours. I loved all of it, witht he characters perfectly in tact and the touching story line that made it one of those amazing stories.

Truly excellent job. Favorited for sure.
Confiscated Retina chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This has been the sweetest, funniest thing I've read all day. You've got an excellent grasp (not that way! :P) on the characters' personalities and a really nice writing style. And I rather enjoy the practicality and every day hum drum you put into the setting of this story, if that makes any sense. Also: that last line about Quina was awesome.
i'm not sulking chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I had to give this story it's 50th review because it damn well deserves it. I can't add to what others have said, I agree with them all. You capture the essence of the characters so well...Zidane is so in character...you make it easy to understand him. The lust mixed in with the love and the willingness to give it up for the love makes it so believeable. And c'mon, isn't this what it would be like for the poor guy? Great story, FFIX needs more great fanfics like this. Hope you write more FFIX fics or someone as good as you comes along soon.
cinnabonme chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Wow! That was great! Fantastic description! I even made me blush cos i felt too warm! Great story!
Maeve chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Wow, I absolutely LOVE this story. I read it a long time ago and I'm so happy that I found it again! You've captured Zidane perfectly, as well as all the unspoken subtleties of his relationship with Dagger. Great job. I'd love to read more Zidane/Dagger works from you; they're my favorite couple.
fabre writes chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
While I did play Final Fantasy IX a few years ago, I never did try and find Zidane x Garnet fanfiction; not because I wasn't interested, I adore the couple to death, but because, sadly, there aren't so many fics worth reading out there.

This fanfic is without a doubt the exception. I read it about a week ago, but only now I can bring myself to review it. Not only is the characterization marvelous and breath-taking, but humorous and heart-breaking as well. The way in which you have shown us this characters made me wish to play the game all over again, for it brought back the memories of all the things I loved about it. Every bit of this story made sense, and the lust only helped to add to the raw emotions on it.

I don't claim to recall everything about the plot, but this story stands on its own, with a strength that rivals that of the own characters of the actual game. Zidane made me laugh, made me yearn; Through your words I could understand not only the meaning but the extent of what he was feeling, the force of Garnet's desperation and need.

But there are... Just... There aren't enough words to express how beautiful I find this story. So I'll just hush, because no matter how hard I try, I'd never do it justice.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face. I really hope the Zidane x Garnet muse of yours pokes you soon again, for it'd be a delight to be able to read more of your works.

Take care and good luck in all your future projects. I'm sure this review will come across a bit silly, but I just... Couldn't help it. _' You're an inspiration.
cheebz chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
wat a cute story! zidane was so sweet for a guy!
haaha chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
this is kinda wierd but funni ending!
TheDudeJDCT chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Well i must say..this is my favorite FFIX story, for some reason. Good Job!
silhouettedbythesea chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
this is well-written, you should write more!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »