Reviews for Mara: Where Home Is
Nika chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Aw, I still hope this gets finished one day. I love the young Mara ones the best.
Liesel chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
it's been awhile...but any chance of more of this?
Misha chapter 4 . 6/14/2002
What an awesome story. Please, please write more soon. This is so interesting. Bruce is an emotional carwreck as usual, he really does know how to screw things up, doesn't he? And I can understand why Barbara would want Mara out of the suit, I would to. But mostly I love the Dick element. It must be so hard to sit by your child and hear her want someone else to comfort her. I never realized how Mara's adoration of Bruce would affect him. Really good. Now we just need more, please?
Coffee chapter 4 . 3/14/2002
ARGH! MORE! Dick angsts! Mara is whacked! Tim is the ultimate slacker! Do we ever find out if it all goes to hell in a handbasket? Or does everything get better? more...my curiousity won't hold out!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 4 . 3/13/2002
Is it just me, or is Bruce going for the record on how big a stick he can shove up his ass? Well, at least he let Mara know he was among the breathing. One tiny step in the right direction.
TesubCalle chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
Bruce is truly being a *jerk*! Get Mara outta there, Reichenbach! Finish this one, please! It's far too engrossing to leave us hanging here. (Love the 'arguments' Dick and Babs get into.)
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 2/21/2002
I love arguments you can't win even when you're right. Babs is being emotional, and logic is about as useful as hen's teeth in an emotional argument.

Bruce on the other hand is being a complete and total asshole. He's in severe need of an attitude adjustment.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Timeline, I want a timeline! 8 ) Little early to be sure, but this looks interesting. (And was that fear toxin, or just some chemical precursors?)
Facade chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Yeah Mara! Whoo ho. Awww...how sweet. A Dick and Mara moment. And he isn't being totally psycho. How nice. :) eagerly awaits more