Reviews for I Prefer Bones Over Kirk
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh, yeah. This is what I was looking for when I started trolling the fandom. Mmm, boy.
Strikers Eureka chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I'm only reviewing to tell you I'm eating pizza rolls, not Cheetos, and this shirt isn't new. (In all seriousness though, I liked the story).
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
So cute!

It's not Cheetos, it's sour cream and onion Lays :P
She Dragon chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Thank ya! I do love this and it is well written. Please write more of Zombieland!
SuchaCarelessWhisper chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Xx AWWw #7 was my favorite! So sweet, great job!
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is a great collection of drabbles. Great work.

P.S. I love your user name. Hilarious.

-curledruler
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awesome work! I loved the whole thing! You're great at writing this pairing! You so have to write more with them! I like the line about the MP3 player the most! Tallahassee and Colunbus are too cute together!
WickedWillows chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
"Reviews would be fantastic. I can see you, sitting there with your Cheeto-stained fingers, wiping them on your new white shirt even though your mother always tells you not to, but you're a rebel so you do it anyway. Yeah, you. You review because you love me. Or tell me you hated it I don't really care right now I'm going to go watch Star Trek."

I wasn't going to review until I read this. AMAZING - HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY CHEETO'S?

In any case, cuuuuute story. You're good. :D
Yami Ryo chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
You make me giggle. That was really good. I loved it.
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
D'awww. :3

These were too cute :D
demonlifehealer chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
These were some great drabbles but I have to say that my favorite was the one where Wichita was claiming Tallahassee didn't care about Columbus and Columbus heard, squee! So cute!
Crunchy-Lemon-Bars chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
You and I both know that you;re just as much of a nerd as Columbus is. But that's ok, cause so am I.

I liked et.

And it wasn't as smutty as your other ones! Hooray!

Love you. Talk to you tonight.

-Me
GooooodPie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Psh, I totally wish I had some Cheetos. Those would have made my day.

Anyway, I totally loved it. YES! The amazingness of Star Trek. Growing up with a dad who was around when Star Trek came out totally rocks.

The dirty scene was beautiful! I nearly cried at it all. Almost. Maybe a tear. And for the Buck scene I think that's got to be the best one I've ever read. You captured the characters perfectly.

Also on 8 you nailed how Wichita and Little Rock would be feeling about the whole thing. Just awesome.

Anyway, I totally can't wait to see what else you come up with! Fantabulous job this time!

~Kara