Reviews for Burn it to the Ground
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Love it and I want more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awww Cody's so sweet why would Ted treat him like that!
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
please continue this. please? I will give you anything you want!
bangbangbang.x chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Awww. I feel sorry for Cody; having to put up with Ted and all. Good thing Brett is there! :] x

Update sooooooon! x.x.x.x
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Ok offically love this story! I can't wait for me and to see if Cody will wake up and leave and Cody make a cute couple, but I can't wait to see Brett and Cody together!
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
please continue
AddictedToARy chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
yay great update! i still feel bad 4 cody and i really hope Ted's not taking steroids lolz update soon
LegacyChick chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Interesting... damn, you've really got me hooked up on this story.

Wonder why Ted's really that nasty towards Cody and IF Brett can help, seeing that even Randy wasn't able to do so.

Now the thought of Randy heartbroken because of Cody... hm... even more interesting.
SILENTMUSINGS chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
3 I love this. Cody is so adorable and I love how you portray Brett. Keep it up.
Ortista Ice Cream chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
omg haha who knew i'd love this story this much already. very nice job indeed. and i especially love the way you portray randy, some people go over the top, but yours seems very true to the character if we were to picture him in this situation... same with cody and ted. i guess brett too but ive never seen his work before so i'm not sure, same with joe ;p

"As Randy began to leave, he threw a backwards glance at Brett over his shoulder, "You asked what I'd done. I went and fell in love with Cody. Don't make the same mistake as me. Cody comes off as weak, broken. But he's not. His heart is… There's nothing like it in the world. Ted's been leading him around on a leash for months. And I fell into the same trap as you. You want to save him. But Cody won't leave him. I tried. And failed."

heart it.
aime lire chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
o poor cody

heehee i love bretts little crush on randy, but hey, who doesnt have a little crush on him?

he reminds me of megan fox, but the guy version!
blackbear1020 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
you got a hit on your hands soumd like a move lol loveing it
Emono chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
You MUST finish this! Brett and Cody? Really? That's so cool! It's still Codiasi, too!
blackbear1020 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
love ithope thatRandy and brett andcody canbe happy! loveing it
AddictedToARy chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
loved ur first chapter i feel so bad 4 Cody. Ted is a meanie but still love him tho lolz

update soon xx