Reviews for Broken Dreams
HolySummons chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I think this would be absolutely true, in some sense. Except, he thinks Lindzei is a female, but in truth is a male.

I believe who Barthandelus saw when he made those statues was either Etro, who'd be his aunt, or Muin, who'd be his (grand)mother.

Beautiful story here. :) Definitely added to my favorites, and an author alert placed. _
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I was really skeptical of this piece at first. That's probably because I hate Barthandelus and Orphan and want nothing more than to watch them burn. Lol.

But this was really a different angle to take with this, and I'm glad you took the time to write this story. It makes me almost, and I really me almost but not exactly, feel bad for them. XD

Anyhow, keep up the great work!
Mauzzsi chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
An enjoyable read. It's unfortunate that this character is not examined enough, especially in such a well written way. I find Barthandelus and all the fal'Cie to be worthy of at least a bit of sympathy, like you said, all they want to do is see their mother/maker. And to them, humans are simply noisy bags of meat that walk on two legs, similar to what cows or pigs are to most people. It's too bad there aren't more stories like this, or similar - great job!
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
great work
siverstorm chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Okay that's two fics I've read of yours that I've loved. That gets you a spot in my favorite author's list XD

I never saw Barthandelus in this light. That was incredible.

Good job. I'm bloody speechless.
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 5/12/2010