Reviews for Next of Kin
awesome chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
dundundun
That Aussie Gurl chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Aw! I was so confused for the first half of the story and then everything started to make sense (: The ending was so cute! I love this story!

Naw! Kensi and Callen uh-mazingly cute couple! ;) Keep up your writing! You're awesome! :D
Callensi chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
"You would do anything for her, Agent Callen," Javier whispered, his voice seething with anger. "I can see it in your eyes. So go ahead…die for her." Love that part. How Callen would do anything for Kensi and you know... He'd probably even would die for her.

Also loved when Callen told Kensi he wanted to make her his. And Kensi replied that she already was. *sighs dreamily*
Peonywinx chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Wow.

I like this story - no, scratch that - I LOVE it! I'm a big fan of Kensi/Callen, and this fic took the CaKe all the way! Wonderfully well-written plot, great action scenes, just the right dash of peril and suspense, and PERFECT characterization. Absolutely marvelous job!
morgane chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
Perfect! Really perfect! I love SO much you're fanfiction!
vampiremuggle chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
*squeal!* i lo-o-o-o-ove it! this is so amazing! great job!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
hadley chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
yes! a callen/kensi story that wasn't cheesy and was well written to boot! thanks!
frozenfiery chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
at first i was confused when i was reading this but i enjoyed reading it thru out the story. thank you again for writing an awesome story on kensi/g ship :). and i loved the epilogue where you just show nate adding the next of kin, Kensi Blye Callen to G's next of kin :)
SLopez chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
You're a great writer! I loved this story, really! :)

Keep writing! :)
Tara chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
I have to admit the final chapter was completely different than what I thought it was going to be. However once I read it, I realized that it fit perfectly with the rest of the story. My favorite part of the chapter was the last line 'Kensi Blye Callen'

Hope to see more stories from you, the possibilities for Kensi and Callen stories are endless.
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
that was great loved it
Alec chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Hi,

I'm from guadeloupe, a small island in the french west indies.

I've just finish reading your fiction and it was great! I'm not very fonf of Beautiful Callen/Kensi B pairing but I have to admit that it was wonderfully well written!

My favorite part, it certainely the end !

Well wonderful again!

PS: sorry for my english, it's not my native language!
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Great story!

I'm sad to see it over!
Silver War chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Oh my god, the ending was perfect! Everything in the epilogue... and the last couple of lines... and what Hetty said about Callen and Kensi... AMAZING. Thank you for writing this story. I loved every bit of it. :)
SophiaCullen22 chapter 7 . 6/7/2010