Reviews for A First Time for Everything
softestbullet chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So sweet. This is really nicely done.
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
awww...how sweet!
KBZ chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
If only, if only. T.T
MlleKathy chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was to die for! :) It was simple and sweet and... Ugh. I can imagine it in my head. Bravo!
Mirus Infidus chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wonderful!

Yeah, in the book those two definitely had some kind of bromance (yeah, I went there) going on. It was probably just the era that kept them from realizing it.

XP
Drakel Kasumi chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awesome! Always love a fellow Phineas and Gene coupling fan. Power to you!
Moofle-Al chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Dear Miss(?) SugarTea:

I love you for this. Absolutely.

Um, I fee like a looser for posting such non-feedback, but, I don't really know what else to say. I loved it, probably because there were like, a million times reading the book that I totally expected this, and then being really, really disappointed.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
You captured their personalities perfectly :D Beautiful work!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
lol. This is really good! And...well, something rather expected after having read the book... XD Rock on! You captured their personalities really well! U
earltea chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i agree with the reviewer underneath me.

even though i haven't read the book, i can still understand what the characters are like. (: the romantic scene was just right as well. i hope to read more stories like this from you. :D
i was FORCED to do this chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
this is actually pretty good! (:

like no joke. xD

haha, even though i don't really know the characters from the book, i could kinda get a sense of what they were like and i wasn't confused at all, reading this. (:

the kiss was cute and at least all the "dreamers" can still dream now. xD

two hot guys totally making out in a tree after they came to a library...

what more can you ask for? :D