Reviews for Rocks And Redemptions
Author Penholder chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
So far so good.
Linzerj chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
Hm...I'd like to see more of Animals, to be honest...Though I do look forward to Rocks and Redemptions, too.

I'll go and check out Elemental Successors as well! :)
The Mighty One chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
Hello bk00! :-D

I know it has been over a few months since I last jumped into your wonderfully crafted, and brilliantly written masterpiece my friend. ;-) I hate to say it for me, but yes, I was quiet busy. Life catches up and it pained me deeply to not be on FanFiction for quiet some time. Not to mention that ID has also been hitting a solid wall of the all cursed writers-block. -.- But, enough of my rambling and I will simply say that I still am deeply captivated and enthralled by your superb work always.

The paragraphs are both filled with jucy words, making my mind savor the powerful taste your awe inspiring vocabulary continues to dish out. My eyes are hooked into the passages, simply stunning like I have been from the beginning. Shocked like a powerful bolt of energy in your writing has drawn me in, where I cannot put down the reading untill I am all caught up in your latest updates. ;-D

I deeply enjoyed how you crafted Adonis and Mammoth forcing the Titans to split off. Terra has a mask instead of those miner gogles/ pilot eye-wear. (I deeply enjoyed that line of her saying the mask made her look cool.) X-D The descriptions were really fitting for the conflict, as the battles were consumed with both comedy and suspence, one right after the other and then a gripping cliffhanger where Bumblebee makes her move.

Nice job my man. You always strive forwards and that is what I like in any writer. To keep on with the telling. I just hope to be able to get past this cursed writers block. It will leave my mind I'm sure, but I do find it aggrivating to not be moving forwards as quickly that I wish.

Awesome stuff!

T.M.O
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
XD I can only assume that the "Shocker" comment was sarcasm.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I do like how you haven't made Beast Boy eternally insensitive and childish. The only serious complaint I have is the length (lack of) for each chapter.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
"Phone of the jail"? (cue in theatrical, overly-articulated voice) Noooooo! Nooooooo! Noooooooo! I'm sorry, it was just over the top. I mean, Starfire does know about the other definitions for the word, right? A jail cell just seems...overly out there. She's the kind of person that makes little slips, you know? Especially after being on Earth for so long. Otherwise, I think this was pretty good: it's a different POV than I've seen before, so that makes it fresh! Pretty good!
Linzerj chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Ooh, cool, Titans East comes to help! :D Great job, can't wait for more!
AnNyanimous chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
Terra was so evil lol. That's hilarious and probably something I would do xD

Kuromi13

黒見13
AnNyanimous chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Yay! Terra is forgiven! Awesome chapter and Nightwing cannot take credit for that line. It is Beast Boy's not Nightwing's.

Kuromi13

黒見13
AnNyanimous chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters! It was too interesting to stop (") Still is. And I love Raven's "For the love of Azar..." moment xD
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
"Turn back now or I'll do it myself. Don't look so surprised! I memorized just in case you attempted to pull off something like this." I heard the wolf sigh (or was it pant?) as it shifted back into the team's Changeling. She ruffled his hair a bit with a smile, "Good boy."

Good boy? Raven better watch out and show her man some respect. It won't take much to reopen the doors to memories past.
RantoJax chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Hey dude, pretty good fic so far with this and with Doves wing.

I hope you upload soon. :D

wolfenstien
Hexpert chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Wow! I loved it! You gave me doubts on hating Terra... Lol! Update pls.! Hexpertü
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Raven tackled BB? Now thats amazing...
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
That was, um, fast? Sudden? Unnerving? for Terra that is. The story rocks (No pun).