Reviews for The Memo
sffilk chapter 2 . 3/19
You now need to finish this.
Osmodious chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Fun story, and I enjoyed the Remo Williams shout-outs, too. Hope you decide to continue it one day, and/or post some other treats, you have a very enjoyable writing style and interesting ideas...thanks for posting!
Jazziet chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Great again. I felt like I was in a arena cheering, "Go Harry! Go Hermione!" Love seeing those two kick butt.
Jazziet chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That was great. I love Harry basically saying F-U to Wizarding Britain (who do nothing but prove themselves utterly useless throughout the story) and realize that Hermione is the most important person to him. Those two together would be unstoppable.
mageofmyth chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I just found your story, and would love to see what happens next, especially to Dumbledore and the Ministry. Thanks for writing.
BruceTN chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Good story. I think it ends well with the end of chapter 2. I would not be inclined to try to continue it. However, you do write well, and I would enjoy reading more of your writing.
Ragnarok Chaos chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Brilliant piece of fanfiction...absolutely fantas(fic)
mjw chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Fascinating story, excellent well documented arguments... I look forward to seeing where the story goes from here.
nymlover chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
good story wish there was more
mainstreet52 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Yes, please do continue this!
Basilisk1 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Nice job on this chapter! (I'm sure I'll write a review for ch 1 event.)
Gracealma chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Brilliant! Love all the straight talking and action.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is at least my second time reading your story. It is immediately going into Favorites. Just because, like you, I was so disappointed in the way canon was written after Book 4 (and it wasn't totally immune)for character and relationship development. The way

JKR wrote Harry, I was surprised he had the emotional depth and intelligence to be able to tie his own shoes!
Shannon Dee chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Good story and it follows my belief in not waiting for someone else to save me when I can pull the trigger myself.
CelticReaper chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
awesome fic

update as soon as you can please