Reviews for Matters of Medical Necessities
Eowyn77 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
LOL Loved it! :) Poor Ratchet, though, to be so disoriented like that. Of course, Transformers live a long time, so it's more like being out weeks when you thought it was minutes, but still. And McCoy as Ratchet's babysitter? *snigger* Scotty might object after he sees the pyrotechnics from THAT one! :D Can't wait for more!
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
An amazing chapter. I was looking forward to it and you did not disappoint.
laureas chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Oh no you didn't! Primus! this is gonna be a barrel full of monkeys! ROTFLMAOSHWT! *SMIRK*
FORD B chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Truly excellent! So much better than the first chapter. Kirk, Spock and McCoy all were portrayed perfectly! Putting the two CMO's together is the perfect idea! Either they will end up yelling at each other or end up telling stories about patients and how each doctor could hardly stand being with them since half the time they never listen to their doctors.
I can see much more laughs are on the way!
Trekkie2 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Ratchet! Of course! Cute having McCoy be his sitter! They do have the same exact attitude! This makes me want to watch "Transformers!" Thanks!
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
What a cute idea! I was trying to figure out which Autobot you would employ in this story, and sadly I couldn't! Not up to snuff on Transformers!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Gixxer you are awesome I love this fic. i can't wait to read more :D
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
oh my goodness please please let that be Ratchet wow I love it love. please write more :D
Faecat chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
LMAO! This is SO win!

I just can't stop giggling at this. Oh, and Scotty! I can only imagine what HE'S going to be up to! Geez...the similarities never end.

Spock Prowl
Bones Ratchet
(SP)Uhura Chromia
Kirk...well, he kinda reminds me of a mix of Jazz and Optimus.
Scotty Wheeljack
oh, my little brain...it stabs me with thoughts. _
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Scotty gets to see Ratchet? I feel sorry for Ratchet, 'cause Scotty won't stop asking questions. *giggles*
And I am GLAD this plot bunny is eating you. The idea is fantastic!
Keep writing!
bookdragon01 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I am so glad this is going to be a full story - it's lots of fun.
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
lol! Oh man, less than thrilled! That's quite the understatement, yo! Bones is going to be livid! Boy, I cannot wait to see what fireworks go off when the two snarkiest beings in the universe get together! Good stuff!
xTornAsunderx chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This is beautiful. I can't wait to see wich of the Autobots this is, and what's going to happen. I'm certainly interested. And your Bones/Jim snarking is wonderfully in character.
FORD B chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I don't care what anyone says, you got the characters dead spot on with their personalities. McCoy was done so correctly, I'd swear the original writers was behind this. The interaction between Spock and Kirk was exactly right and extremely funny. All of it was done perfectly and I extremely hope to see more of this incredible crossover!
Krista chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
"Though they would never admit it, even under pain of death, Kirk and McCoy, at that very moment, both screamed like little girls."

AHAHAHH, that was AWESOME! Perfect, what did they find? It would be too funny if they stumbled upon something that was as gentle as a kitty! The alien seems pretty intelligent though, wonder if it is going to do something to Jim and Bones...
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »