Reviews for Glitch
You truly are an amazing writer. Great plot, insight, originality, great sense of humor. You deserve the credit. Thank you for sharing your amazing stories with us.
PromiseMeSomeday chapter 17 . 4/11
But either way it was a decent read
PromiseMeSomeday chapter 17 . 4/11
I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of Edward but this was to say the least interesting. Okay I'll be honest this gave me a whole load of mind fucks trying to understand why he stayed away. But the ending where he court's her is good fluff
analise17 chapter 17 . 11/3/2020
AWWWWWW! I'd love to see snippets of their summer but I get that those chapters would be a mushy chocolate brownie sundae.
Thank you thank you, Thank You for this great story and for Bella to turn their issues around and start making a healthy relationship between them.
So the real story was Bella never left Forks and the Cullens came early... and poor Edward was too conspicuous since he wouldn't age but couldn't leave his mate and was tore between two worlds and forced to live in limbo. Can you imagine living with Edward all those years? "Bella got a new scrape!" "Bella's sick with a slight fever! What should I do?!" "Bella aced her finals!" worse yet, "Carlisle I'm an absolute pervert! I accidentally, almost, nearly saw Bella's naked torso, she needs to close her blinds, any pervert can see in her window!"
Carlisle and Esme: Sigh...
analise17 chapter 15 . 11/3/2020
Wow! The wordsmithing in this chapter is awesome, her chilly rage is tangible. Thanks so much for sharing this! You went to some deep dark places with this story and I'm thoroughly impressed! (I'm too leery of getting trapped down there that I only read about it it a bit but never linger enough to write...but ...just... WOW).
analise17 chapter 14 . 11/3/2020
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, time to face the music. Love the slap! I really wanted her to cream him, even if it did break her hand - seriously, the utter Hell he put her through!
analise17 chapter 13 . 11/3/2020
Poor Bella. Driven almost to insanity and definitely insane thoughts by an Edward who just didn't go to school. Stay in school kids! (and don't do drugs)
analise17 chapter 11 . 11/3/2020
Edward is such a stinker. He's going to be in soooooo much trouble when they meet. I just hope that Alice forgives Bella sooner than later, she's smart enough to figure it out. ;)
RoniMikaelson chapter 17 . 9/24/2020
Such an amazing story! I binge-read the entire thing in two days.
Freya chapter 17 . 9/14/2020
Thanks! Great story!
Edward and Jasper are real! So happy!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2020
Great story. Well written, super idea.
debb lavoie chapter 17 . 5/10/2020
Wow, just wow. This was almost painful to read in a delicious way. I almost believed it. Then, HE happened. Your written characters were so good and done so well. A beautiful story, thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/14/2020
Nice. I feel that it would have been better had Edward and Jasper not been really been real, though.
Stoic's Dream chapter 17 . 10/11/2019
Exceptionally well written. I almost stopped reading though when you made me cry with Bella breaking poor Alice.
osugirl345 chapter 10 . 9/10/2019
This story is so good! For something that started so silly and funny it’s really pulling at my heart strings! I keep having to stop reading so I don’t tear up at work (where I’m sneakily reading this)
2,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »