Reviews for Glitch
Nice. I feel that it would have been better had Edward and Jasper not been really been real, though.
Stoic's Dream chapter 17 . 10/11/2019
Exceptionally well written. I almost stopped reading though when you made me cry with Bella breaking poor Alice.
osugirl345 chapter 10 . 9/10/2019
This story is so good! For something that started so silly and funny it’s really pulling at my heart strings! I keep having to stop reading so I don’t tear up at work (where I’m sneakily reading this)
MsLiss chapter 17 . 9/3/2019
MsLiss chapter 11 . 9/3/2019
Oh lol
MsLiss chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
Very weird
It’s comes across as Bella being a little simple
I’ll be interested to see how this pans out
MiaLuthor chapter 16 . 8/25/2019
Thank you - wish there was another 15 chapters
Guest chapter 17 . 5/26/2019
A very good story! Thanks for sharing : )
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 16 . 5/5/2019
I am back. It’s official, this is my favorite story ever. Again thank you so much for writing this. I wish I could forget it all just so I can experience it all new again!
Also didn’t know that I can’t write a review from the same chapter, just discovered this.
amber.131 chapter 11 . 4/21/2019
now THAT'S a cliffhanger!
MyladyNancy chapter 17 . 2/3/2019
excellent and fully satisfying
BadRoseGal chapter 17 . 1/28/2019
this was so beautiful
i wish it could continue. wonderful writing!
sosueme chapter 17 . 10/23/2018
Green eyes ... the color of boogers? I should be offended, I think.
But I won't because I'm so thrilled by the way this ended. And bothered that it's now over! I loved it!
There were all these little nursery rhymes sprinkled in along the way (i assume to remind us of Edward's presence in her life always) & with twilight cannon references (lest we forget!). His deep love, sacrifice, and just vampire-ness were wonderful. And her ability to sacrifice her own rules (no lies), her anger when he doesn't respond and her anger when he does - that was beautiful. She forgave him, but it became another of her journey's - I'm so there with her on that. Thank you for writing an in-depth story of crazy sadness & love. It was believable and something I will carry with me for some time.
2,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »