Reviews for The Happy Places of the Akatsuki Members
Seiga Niko chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Dear wonderful author of this marvelous writing,

I absolutely loved this! I can't think of anything to make this fic any better. I hated absolutely nothing. I absolutely loved Hidan's mind. I hope you continue writing wonderful stories. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole of it.

Write on,

Nico

P.S. Template aside, I seriously loved this wholeheartedly and can think of nothing to critique at all. Have a great day/week/month/year/(insert time period here)!
AkatsukiHimikai chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Deidara and Itachi's happy places are my favorites. lol, this was pretty good. it really seems like the Akatsuki actual happy places.
Its-Amihan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
It was okay yet weird. oh and rain or water doesn't affect konan's jutsu, only oil. it's in her autobiography. that's the only error i saw. everything else was fine
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was great
nika chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
..i dont get the end part but the way you describe the members are hilariously awesome!...
Bloody Bridesmaid chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Haha I must say that was truly amusing especially with their 'mental states' of murderous sushi and killing gummi bears and telletubbies with sharpened lollipops. And Deidara's popular 'emo' hairstyle made me laugh for a reason i cannot explain. good one I hope you continue :D
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Dear 'the cool' author of this 'humorous' writing,

I seriously love this! I suggest that you make Itachi's mind more funny, like Itachi doing a list on 'How to piss off Kisame' or other random stuff about him doing random things to Kisame. I loved Kisame's thoughts. I hope you write more about the randomness of the Akatsuki. I thought your author's notes and story were hilarious.

I bid adieu,

Kimbi07
Zorva chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
CRAZY AD-LIB TIME!

Dear shaky author of this tomato-y writing,

I insincerely scared this! I suggest you add chocobos next time. I hated the evil potatoes, tomatoes are the mean ones! I loved the part where the cookie saved that poor dragon in a mountain tearing apart that police officer. I hope you grow up to surpass all other Hokage, and fulfill your dream of becoming a pokemon master. I thought your author's notes and story were hilarious.

I'll be back,

El Zorvie
AbaratFox chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Alright, I'm ignoring your template. sorry.

Well I think I might have cracked a few ribs while laughing but no biggie. I really want to know what Sasori's happy place is. Pity that he's dead.

ABX