Reviews for Consequences
oma13 chapter 14 . 3/9
Seriously!? Almost 5 years!? I roped myself into this story before I realized it wasn't finished! Stupid me for not checking! But the "Completes" don't show up on my phone, where I was reading. I kept reading though, because it is so dang good! Please tell me you haven't abandoned it! Please update and finish it. It is so good and we are all left hanging!
Superwholockmerlinwestwing chapter 14 . 2/7
Please update
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Iran. They're heading for Iran.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
Update soon.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
Beautiful. This chapter earned a favorite!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Oh. Em. Geeeee.
Why you no updateeeeee?!
Miranda Jones1 chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
Ireland, perhaps? Maybe America? Australia? This is me encouraging you to update even after all this time :)
eilonwy77 chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
Did I miss the part where Arthur found out about Merlin's magic? Maybe that was in the chapter I read in the middle of the night and i forgot about it? I don't remember Arthur ever knowing merlin could have escaped with magic...
Ella chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Depends on where they are. They could be going almost anywhere. Logical guess? They started in the southern part of Britain and are flying ten days but less than twelve hours a day with a weakened dragon and an injured person. Also judging by the name of the creature I'm thinking wherever it is the language is Gaelic so either Ireland or Scotland. Colin Morgan plays Merlin, Colin is an Irish name, final answer Ireland. I might be wrong.
ToryPhantom13 chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Hi! Love the story! But are you ever updating it?
SerialBookworm55 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
this fic is awesome, please continue (insert: cute puppy dog face here)
fariedragon chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
America is the modern equivalent.
Edward chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Australia?
mizzymel chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
I think the worst thing in the world is reading and getting into a really great story an author has invested a huge amount of time in to write nearly 100k words only to find it utterly abandoned. Hoping you'll pick this back up and finish it.
kbchick chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
Tell me you haven't given up on this story! Please! I need closure!