Reviews for Consequences
I'm in love with is story.
KingdomCome67 chapter 14 . 1/14
Ok...this hasnt been epdated in about 5 years. could you perhaps consider continueing?
CaitiAthena chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
*nods head in agreement* true enouh, Dragon, true enough,
CaitiAthena chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
them two are acting like over protective father and older brother
Lya200 chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
Why you no update? It's been five years or so.
oma13 chapter 14 . 3/9/2016
Seriously!? Almost 5 years!? I roped myself into this story before I realized it wasn't finished! Stupid me for not checking! But the "Completes" don't show up on my phone, where I was reading. I kept reading though, because it is so dang good! Please tell me you haven't abandoned it! Please update and finish it. It is so good and we are all left hanging!
Superwholockmerlinwestwing chapter 14 . 2/7/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Iran. They're heading for Iran.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
Update soon.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
Beautiful. This chapter earned a favorite!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Oh. Em. Geeeee.
Why you no updateeeeee?!
Miranda Jones1 chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
Ireland, perhaps? Maybe America? Australia? This is me encouraging you to update even after all this time :)
eilonwy77 chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
Did I miss the part where Arthur found out about Merlin's magic? Maybe that was in the chapter I read in the middle of the night and i forgot about it? I don't remember Arthur ever knowing merlin could have escaped with magic...
Ella chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Depends on where they are. They could be going almost anywhere. Logical guess? They started in the southern part of Britain and are flying ten days but less than twelve hours a day with a weakened dragon and an injured person. Also judging by the name of the creature I'm thinking wherever it is the language is Gaelic so either Ireland or Scotland. Colin Morgan plays Merlin, Colin is an Irish name, final answer Ireland. I might be wrong.
ToryPhantom13 chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
Hi! Love the story! But are you ever updating it?