Reviews for Same Thing Different Name
TUYCCTBMLS chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooh THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVE YOU FOREVERRRRRRRRRR FOR WRITING THIS! (I'm having a field day reading all your hurt!Sam fics :P ehehehehe)
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
do I wanna know how Bobby managed to have access to morphine ? Yea... Right , probally not. Poor Sammy * starts to lean to hug him then thinks about it and settles for sitting and "petting" his head * oh ... Sam , you are entirely too stubborn and willin to smart off to an angel for your own good , seriously where would you two be if Zachariah had killed you instead of having his "fun" and doing what he did and Dean * hugs * you do realize Sam'll be alright he's too stubborn to not get better especially with you, Bobby and Cas to help take care of him
SodapopXPonyboylover chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow this was amazing! I'm a complete Samwhore too :D It's funny how I love seeing him banged up and stuff, but it's only because I love him so much :D :D :D
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Thank you for getting Adam out of there in your little tag - and all the wonderful hurt/comfort on the brothers' part, too. :-D

I agree, that was one awesome rescue!
JoVolle not signed in chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
*sigh*

Really good! Loved it!

:) :)
becci chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ok so Im loving you right now, thank you for sharing this its excellent. I like you love my sam and enjoy reading some hurt sam and dean being a big brother. This story just had everything I love in it and it was ended with some hope (like in the episode, which I also thought was brilliant).
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Awesome, loved your Sam bashing and Sam believing in Dean. I adored that episode. Kripke redeemed himself. Hugs, Vonnie
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Who DIDN'T love that episode? My God it was perfect! I was SO angry at Dean at first but that whole last part made it all worth it. Sammy was awesome! WHOO HOO for Sammy! Dean was awesome! WHOO HOO for Dean! Cas was awesome! WHOO HOO for Cas! Bobby was awesome! WHOO HOO for Bobby! The whole episode was so well done. By the way Zachariah... EVIL! But I'm going to miss him. How sick is that? Kurt Fuller rocked it! EXCELLENT JOB ON THIS STORY!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aw! Omg! Aw! This was so good! I haven't seen this episode but it sounds amazing! Great job sweetie! I absolutely loved this! :D
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I liked this better than the episode. :)
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Loved it! Well done!
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was cool. I love watching Zachariah die. Great job at the Sam Dean dynamic.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Fantastic oneshot. I loved the Sam angst in this one as Zac really put the screws to him. Thank goodness Cas was able to help in time nefore Sammy bled out!
ritsam chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Awesome alternate ending. Just perfect. This is what I needed to see there, though we got to see some hurt Sam in that episode all thanks to Kripkereaper :) But this one was cool. Now Sammy and Dean are together and we all are waayy happy.

Love it, thanks for sharing this fantastic story with us.

Ritu.