Reviews for Fears
Dolphelecat chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Yes, I like it. And it makes sense, after what's happened to them. I'd love if you wrote more Parent Trap.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Sequel plz!?
Annie-centric
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Please continue this series, I love this one-shot so far!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was great! I loved seeing this side of things. Very insightful!
Rose of Dark Life chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love itXDXDXD Great job:)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Why doesn't anyone do a fanfiction about the original? Doesn't anyone watch classics? They were all new once!
Cherrywood Scarecrow chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I like thios alot actually , hope you update.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Hey, cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Watermelonsaregood chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow, can't believe I haven't read this yet! XD

I found it pretty dark compared to the movie, but it felt much more realistic. Very good job with this! :)

Hope to see some Annie stuff later.

BTW: I checked out the Parent Trap section, so far we're the only ones who have written/moved a story. (Other than one Femslash fic...)
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Write more Parent Trap. I love it!
strawberry-sunset194 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awesome!

Very descriptive and I like the humour of a slightly serious situation!

If there is another chapter I'll definitely read it!
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This was an interesting fanfic! I can see where the twins fears come from and i can imagine their tendency to switch places as well! I would love to read an Annie centric story!
XxMetalSplicexX chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was a really good story. I also feel that the characters get off a bit to easily in the movie, more so in the 1998 version than the orginal version from 1961. I really like how you made it more realistic with what they might be thinking.

However, I noticed that you used contractions. Generally, you only use contractions when you are using dialouge. Which, most of this story is not.

Keep it up! :)
TheMsMeep chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
So . . .creepily . . .good.