Reviews for Fears
barbara chapter 1 . 2/20
Huh, where's the Annie-centric one? I'd like to see her view. Also, a sequel to this one (Hallie pushing Annie onto the floor doesn't seem like a very friendly thing to do... there have to be repercussions for their relationship, surely?)

There's an interesting story by Alixtii on the AO3 archive about the twins switching places as teenagers, that could easily have been a prequel to your story - have you seen it? Though in your version the twins have differing interests, which is a different situation.
Dolphelecat chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Yes, I like it. And it makes sense, after what's happened to them. I'd love if you wrote more Parent Trap.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Sequel plz!?
Annie-centric
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Please continue this series, I love this one-shot so far!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was great! I loved seeing this side of things. Very insightful!
Rose of Dark Life chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Love itXDXDXD Great job:)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Why doesn't anyone do a fanfiction about the original? Doesn't anyone watch classics? They were all new once!
Cherrywood Scarecrow chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I like thios alot actually , hope you update.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Hey, cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Watermelonsaregood chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow, can't believe I haven't read this yet! XD

I found it pretty dark compared to the movie, but it felt much more realistic. Very good job with this! :)

Hope to see some Annie stuff later.

BTW: I checked out the Parent Trap section, so far we're the only ones who have written/moved a story. (Other than one Femslash fic...)
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Write more Parent Trap. I love it!
strawberry-sunset194 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awesome!

Very descriptive and I like the humour of a slightly serious situation!

If there is another chapter I'll definitely read it!
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This was an interesting fanfic! I can see where the twins fears come from and i can imagine their tendency to switch places as well! I would love to read an Annie centric story!
XxMetalSplicexX chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was a really good story. I also feel that the characters get off a bit to easily in the movie, more so in the 1998 version than the orginal version from 1961. I really like how you made it more realistic with what they might be thinking.

However, I noticed that you used contractions. Generally, you only use contractions when you are using dialouge. Which, most of this story is not.

Keep it up! :)
TheMsMeep chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
So . . .creepily . . .good.