Reviews for Fixing What Once Went Wrong
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Oh, that's great-I'm so glad that Dinky is going to help them.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I am surprised that Lily was allowed to keep the fifteen thousands pounds in her name, and not taken away by her father. (and I'm surprised the father doesn't blame Petunia for living when her mother died-how is she being treated by her father? And given that Petunia is older, she may end suffering even more in a different way). I hope Lily doesn't forget that Petunia might need a way out of that house, too.

But hey, whatever works-that amount of money (nearly $30,000) should be more than enough for both Lily and Severus.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Well. I surely hope that Lily has a better idea than staying at the school to be squashed by either house's lack of sense and brutality. I'm just glad she think too much of Severus to abandon him to the mercies of Dumbledore, just for the sake of her own popularity.
Paris in December chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Interesting choice to use the present tense. The flashback was a little confusing due to the fact that you used the same tense and didn't split it off from the present time. I do like some of the language you used, for example: "Peace is as elusive as a stealthy snake for young Severus." Overall, interesting first chapter, if a bit on the short side.

This has been your reciprocal review from Paris. Thanks for checking out Blue Jewel Fanfiction!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Oh, I'm so glad that Dinky is helping Severus and Lily like this. It sounds like the house elves are quite a bit more powerful than everyone thinks they are.

Good chapter about the pendants and the different entrances.
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Did you post it at the right fic?
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Please update.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Very good start to this story; I'm glad that Lily isn't turning against her friend here, and that Dinky wants to help. Please continue writing more chapters!
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
I wonder what James would think of it. Please update.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Poor Severus. Please update.