Reviews for Love's Desperate Measure
Egyptian Arrow chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Such a sad beginning... Hope it gets happy soon! :)

Loved it! Update soon!
Shinigamii-Ji chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
A fantastic opening chapter, you've given great insight about Harry's present and past mentality. You use wonderfully descriptive words and implement flashback sequences very well. I look forward to reading more.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
poo harry ... hasnt he suffered enough already? *sigh*

that stupid old codger ... hope hell get the bashing and punishment he truly deserves ...*evil grin*

eagerly awaiting the next chapters _
aliengirlguy chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
intense opening, looking forward to more chappies.
FloppyWandedDementorBoggerer chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
My poor Harry! I hope they give Vernon the Kiss from the Dementors. Dumbledore deserves much worse. Lets see how he does stripped of all his magic sent to be raped everyday by Fenrir Greyback. I wonder who the threesome refers to? Sirius/Severus/Remus or Charlie/Harry/?. I wonder how Sev and Draco will react. Pissed probably. Hm so many cliffy's. I hope you update soon.
Zane Makura chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Nice, i like how this is going. One argument though, if harry is of age in the wizarding world he's free to use magic as he pleases so wouldn't he be able to just keep his uncle at bay with magic since he wouldn't have any consequences put to him. I don't mean like severely injure him or anything but just stun charms or levitation to keep him away.
cookyc chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
wow now this is sad I hope you continue and have Harry charge Dumbles for sending him back
Snaperocks chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is really good, please update more!
livininadream chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is good so far!
trooperx chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
omg! please let harry be alright!
kiralover44 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Holy crap i really hate Dumbledore right at this moment...poor poor Harry...Liking this story very much
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
i love it
scarletswany chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wonderful start! I'll be watching this story, closely.

SS.
alexa-catta123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Um... I know Vernon is a bad guy (I hope he rots in hell) but is the rest of the Dursleys as well..? There are very few stories that that is not the case. Even one where Vernon was a good guy before he died. Is Dumbledore a bade guy or just misguided? THanks for writing and eagerly waiting.
ej-83 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
dumbledore is so cruel..i wonder wat will happen when dey all find out dat harry is abused 4 so long n etc...anyway keep up da good work
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »