Reviews for Love's Desperate Measure
scarletswany chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wonderful start! I'll be watching this story, closely.

alexa-catta123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Um... I know Vernon is a bad guy (I hope he rots in hell) but is the rest of the Dursleys as well..? There are very few stories that that is not the case. Even one where Vernon was a good guy before he died. Is Dumbledore a bade guy or just misguided? THanks for writing and eagerly waiting.
ej-83 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
dumbledore is so cruel..i wonder wat will happen when dey all find out dat harry is abused 4 so long n etc...anyway keep up da good work
SunChild1982 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Fantastic start to the story! It's dark and moody and shaping up to be completely engrossing. Always love a good Bumbledore bashing.
peruser chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
It looks like Harry STILL has a Dark Lord to defeat. Harry needs to expose and then destroy Dumbledore!
Asher's Angel chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This sounds like it will be really good... Or rather the first chapter was a good read. I can't wait to see more and hope to see a lot of Severus(I simply adore him... and Remus and Sirius.) So happy writing and this is going in my favorites. ;)
RRW chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
You know, I like a Harry with a bit more backbone. You know, he was of age in the WW so why didn't he use magic save himself? Just asking?
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11