Reviews for Love's Desperate Measure
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
excellent chapter. i couldn't find darksireness929 on fanfiction and as such couldn't find the nc-17 version. how would i go about finding her on yahoo? also, when are you going to continue this? are you going to continue this? i'm already part of your yahoo group, and i love every one of your stories, even if they aren't updated regularly.

i've noticed that your writing style just gets better and better with each story. your 'engagement season' was particularly attention-grabbing, and i dearly love 'brothers' (are you going to continue the sequel 'MY Mate'?), 'flight', 'someone to protect him', and 'silent'.

actually, i pretty much enjoy ALL of your fictions. very well done and written! and the smut scenes are hot while not taking over the storyline and plot. nicely done, love.

anywho, keep up the great work; tell me how to find the other version of 'love's desperate measures', and update soon! ta!

-Violet Fire
cyiusblack chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
update soon
Shiroiro tora chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Hey ingnore that flamer! (usually if they feel like they should defend themselves that much then they know the truth, damn Flamers...) This is a great story, I love the realism and all the facts that are involved. I believe this is one of if not the only story where physical therapy is shown in the wizarding world. Also I love all od the background facts and info on the situation that Harry is in, the good research really shines through with the realism shown. And anyone who knows anything about this would have seen it before the info you gave in this chapter! I really can't wait untill the next update! Don't lose faith in yourself or this story, both of you are totally AWESOME! _
917brat chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
wow this story is simply amazing and I hope that you haven't given it up because I would love to see what you are going to happen next and how you are going to have harry recover if he can recover from what happened to him.
mattcun chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
plz write more
cullengal101 chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
hey

good story keep updating

who will the threesome include im guessing charlie/harry/? but who the third

cullengal101
Madame de Coeur chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Please update! Loved it very much! :))
jayswing96 chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Are you going to continue this story? (curious)
TheUnknown03 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Aw man please please tell me that you might possibly, maybe(okay slim chance in hell) decide to pick this story back up. I personally don't care if this has any romance in it or anything else. I just want to know if Harry will make it through; will he be able to live the life he wants and deserves. Will the ****ing ******* get what they deserve for making his life a living hell. Please I know that you haven't looked at this fic in a while but I read your note in Someone to Protect which is making hope and wonder if Harry will ever live life.

I'm sorry my dear but I hope to read more from this story. Everyone deserves a chance to live a life of happiness even if the person is a character from a book that we use to write our own stories.

Theunknown03
Luv2Read247 chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I think this story is very well written and your research obviously shows. The comment you were taking about sounds obviously like a flame, it is such a shame when people try to disguise flame as "constructive criticism." Don't worry though because you have plenty of great, supporting comments so clearly you are doing and absolutely terrific job, despite what that commenter said. I would really love to see where this story goes so please don't give up yet! :)
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Love it
Crimsonflames19 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
This story is really good I hope you write more.
domsijohn chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i hope charlie and harry along with viktor krum
charlieeanne chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
well said.

I understand the difficulties in leaving a abusive relationship and you have done your research well. You have written Harry exactly how I would have done in this situation. His frame of mind is confused and hat leads to trusting in the wrong people, also the self hatred makes him think he deserves it and stops him from telling anyone, especially his god parents.

You shouldn't listen to the ignorant person who commented. I didn't see the comment but I can see why it would affect you and I can't tell you to just 'get over it'. So instead I tell you to read the rest of the reviews and see how positive they are.

People cannot understand the mental affect physical and sexual abuse can have on a person unless you have been through it but you have described it amazingly, well done.

I was brought here by your kindness of reviewing one of my stories and I'm extremely glad you did.
Purely Fictional chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
It's a bit like Stockholm syndrome right? The person is bad and does some bad things, but you still trust them, because they twisted your mind or were the only constant in your life.
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »