Reviews for Love's Desperate Measure
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I really like your story. I hope you update it soon.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Very well written. A bit hard t read, but that’s only because of what happened to Harry. I like that you have Severus standing by Harry along with Remus and Sirius, who I was thrilled to see you kept alive.

I don’t know what the person said, I didn’t read the review, but you shouldn’t let someone who didn’t even read the story stop you from writing it. I’m glad to know, from you’re AN, that you know this. I think this story deserves to be finished. This is, again, very well written, and I think has a very strong plot behind it. I’m alerting this so that when you find the heart, as you put it, to continue I will know and can read the rest. I look forward to that day.

Dawn
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
I love this story. Personally if I don't finish a chapter then I don't rewiew the story in my little mind if I can't get into the story to finish the chapter then the story doesn't need a review. I do hope that this wonderful story is someday updated as it is a wonderful story and rather relistic in what whould happen to someone like Harry. Again I love this wonderful story and hope that it is someday updated.
Warrior God chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
please update soon. i look forward to read more soon.
ladywolfinmt chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
This story has started very well, I hope you are going to finish it as I am interested in seeing how Harry recovers and what is going to happen to Dumbledore and the Dursley's for the horrid abuse Harry suffered. I was abused as child both physically and sexually and understand how Harry is reacting at this point in the story and how long even partial healing can take as I am now a grandmother and still occasionally have issues that come up; only now I can handle them better than when I was young. I actually lost my memories of my childhood from the ages of 6 to 12, my therapists told me that was to protect me from completely breaking apart. It still did not stop me from wishing to completely escape this life, but I am still here by the Grace of God and I mean that literally. Please continue this story as it is important for others who have suffered abuse to know there is light at the end of the tunnel; it just takes a lot of work and support. Thankyou for starting this story and as I stated earlier please continue it.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
this is really good! wonder what'll happen next... pleae update soon!
Bronkwin2 chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
this is a gr8 story so far and i understand wat u were getin at in ur note becus i'm a victim of bullyin an i understand how a person believes tha they deserve wat they get, of how an adult can cause such an effect an a teacher at that. i offer u sucess at this story an i thank u 4 alertin others of the pain a victim goes through an their reasons of not fightin. i ave read many abused harry stories bu theyy jus brush the abuse under the carpet an don't adress it. 4 this i am gr8ful 2 u tha u r willin 2 explain the recovery process.
KAGEY79 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
I know u said u have lost heart for this story but I hope that changes. I love love love the charry pairing and there are so few of them. The story line is very promising. Don't let the flames burn u: just throw water on 'em! I'm reading all of your stories now and love every one of them. You're a fab author!
Flying Chrissy chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
this story is very interesting, Look forward to the next update.
spk chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I just discovered this and I am really enjoying how you're writing it. I adore Harry/Charlie pairings, so I would definitely love to see more. :)
autumnannette19 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010