Reviews for Love's Desperate Measure
Purely Fictional chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
It's a bit like Stockholm syndrome right? The person is bad and does some bad things, but you still trust them, because they twisted your mind or were the only constant in your life.
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I really like your story. I hope you update it soon.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Very well written. A bit hard t read, but that’s only because of what happened to Harry. I like that you have Severus standing by Harry along with Remus and Sirius, who I was thrilled to see you kept alive.

I don’t know what the person said, I didn’t read the review, but you shouldn’t let someone who didn’t even read the story stop you from writing it. I’m glad to know, from you’re AN, that you know this. I think this story deserves to be finished. This is, again, very well written, and I think has a very strong plot behind it. I’m alerting this so that when you find the heart, as you put it, to continue I will know and can read the rest. I look forward to that day.

Dawn
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
I love this story. Personally if I don't finish a chapter then I don't rewiew the story in my little mind if I can't get into the story to finish the chapter then the story doesn't need a review. I do hope that this wonderful story is someday updated as it is a wonderful story and rather relistic in what whould happen to someone like Harry. Again I love this wonderful story and hope that it is someday updated.
Warrior God chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
please update soon. i look forward to read more soon.
ladywolfinmt chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
This story has started very well, I hope you are going to finish it as I am interested in seeing how Harry recovers and what is going to happen to Dumbledore and the Dursley's for the horrid abuse Harry suffered. I was abused as child both physically and sexually and understand how Harry is reacting at this point in the story and how long even partial healing can take as I am now a grandmother and still occasionally have issues that come up; only now I can handle them better than when I was young. I actually lost my memories of my childhood from the ages of 6 to 12, my therapists told me that was to protect me from completely breaking apart. It still did not stop me from wishing to completely escape this life, but I am still here by the Grace of God and I mean that literally. Please continue this story as it is important for others who have suffered abuse to know there is light at the end of the tunnel; it just takes a lot of work and support. Thankyou for starting this story and as I stated earlier please continue it.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
this is really good! wonder what'll happen next... pleae update soon!
Bronkwin2 chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
this is a gr8 story so far and i understand wat u were getin at in ur note becus i'm a victim of bullyin an i understand how a person believes tha they deserve wat they get, of how an adult can cause such an effect an a teacher at that. i offer u sucess at this story an i thank u 4 alertin others of the pain a victim goes through an their reasons of not fightin. i ave read many abused harry stories bu theyy jus brush the abuse under the carpet an don't adress it. 4 this i am gr8ful 2 u tha u r willin 2 explain the recovery process.
KAGEY79 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
I know u said u have lost heart for this story but I hope that changes. I love love love the charry pairing and there are so few of them. The story line is very promising. Don't let the flames burn u: just throw water on 'em! I'm reading all of your stories now and love every one of them. You're a fab author!
Flying Chrissy chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
this story is very interesting, Look forward to the next update.
spk chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I just discovered this and I am really enjoying how you're writing it. I adore Harry/Charlie pairings, so I would definitely love to see more. :)
autumnannette19 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010