Reviews for Beautiful
aserste chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
aah! well done )) i did think there was another woman and Rossi was Liar ))
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
AWW! Amazing - Love how you portrayed Dave, can totally see him sneaking into his daughters room at night! :D
dustytiger chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
that was beautiful! of course the only other woman david rossi could love would be his daughter now that he had prentiss! this was so sweet, i loved it and she brought out the best in him that is so sweet... it amazes me how many guys completly change when they have a daughter
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
What a sweet story! Loved it!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
aww so nice!
2272053 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I'm so sorry I didn't manage to read this one before, I was so busy!

You did an amazing job on this story, at first I was shocked, how could he cheat on Emily, but thankfully you soon showed that he never would. I'm in love with your description of his feelings for Claire, how much he loves her, how she makes him smile and he wants to make the world a better place for her! It was wonderful to read how she affects him, it's so sweet to see him being full of love for two incredible women, and to see that he surrenders to his deep feelings willingly.

I could picture him throughout the story, glowing of luck and radiating love, a very enjoyable image. You did the most terrific job on this story, thank you so much for sharing! And I will check out that song now!
romiross chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
you little tease! Make me wish Dave go to hell fot cheatin g on Emily! I love your E/Ro fics, you really writte them excelent! Can't wait for more!
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
aw... this was such a cute story... you did a good job on it...
1547291 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This story is so PERFECT and wonderful! Excellent writing :D

My God! I thought so many things when I read the brief summary at the beginning but then I realized that, even when he was indeed in love with another woman, he did not love Claire the same way he loved Emily. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Emily is in love with that other woman the same way Dave is and for the same reason as well!

This is one of the best R/P stories I've ever read! I love how you kept Claire's identy a 'secret'.

The description you give of Dave's feelings for Claire are beautiful! just like the title to this wonderful story!

I'm totally in love with this one, I swear!

Of course he has changed! he might've been married three times before, but he never had a 'Claire' before, until Emily came along.

And you're right, the song is great and even better when you're listening to it while reading the story!

As always you did amazing! Thank you so very, very much for sharing such a terrific story.