Reviews for Ab Initio
pyro-briar chapter 24 . 11/1/2011
Great story! I loved the different side of Tony that most fanfics never attempt to travel to. Just one thing I noticed was that you never finished the story arc of Kristina's mother and the whole blackmail/extortion thing she was trying to do. It seems unusual that the fiercely protective Tony you portray wouldnt do something to ensure his daughters safety. Especially so after it comes out that Emily (Im pretty sure thats what you had named her...sorry, the brains a little fried right now...6 am, lol) hired the thug to break into her house. Just my two cents...other then that...I really enjoyed reading. Hope you keep writing! :-D

~Pyro
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
didn't like this chapter ...
Madances chapter 25 . 2/2/2011
Hi, I read the story today and enjoyed it. Thanks, Tracy
Greysh chapter 26 . 7/3/2010
Nice fic! I enjoyed reading it :)
Liraeyn chapter 26 . 5/18/2010
You're very welcome. I wouldn't have guessed McGee as Kristina's husband, but I suppose it works. By the way, can you review one or both of my NCIS stories. Please?
Gibbs4Eva chapter 26 . 5/17/2010
I prefer the first or third option for the title to the sequel! The 2nd one reminds me too much of "Toy Story"! But I'll be reading it whatever your title is! BOLO issued!
Anne Fairymaker chapter 26 . 5/17/2010
good on you... can't wait... the cuteness factor is going to be high
Liraeyn chapter 25 . 5/9/2010
I love the whole "that, and making sure you know the basics of car maintenance." part. It's such a Gibbs thing to say. Good job on this fic. It's really good.
NikaDex chapter 25 . 5/9/2010
I really, really enjoyed your story! Can't wait to read more! :)
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 25 . 5/9/2010
Awesome! :D
LunaZola chapter 25 . 5/8/2010
I think you should put your links on your profile cuz, to avoid spamming they don't allow you to publish it in a story. I know, it's annoying!

Anyway, I love how you ended it by her getting married. I have a feelings my Daddy and I will be puddles on my wedding day. I'm very much the sentimental type, and everything makes me cry!
Aerowind Kinomoto chapter 25 . 5/8/2010
This is a great fic and filled my crack-like addiction for Tony quite well. I do have to say that you ended this chapter perfectly. That said, everybody knows that the husband is Tim (especially since you didn't have him in this chapter at all). You could have had so much fun with Tony needling Tim. The only thing that could have made the last chapter better would be some philosophical Ducky speech, but I forgive you because I know how hard he is to write properly.

I do have one thing to say...as an author, it is more important to write what you want to write, rather than letting your fans determine what you write. It didn't affect this fic too badly, since its more of series of one-shots than an actual story with a concrete plot (not that there's anything wrong with that), but if you want a deep storyline, its a big no-no. I've seen countless fics ruined because the author allows their reviewers to decided things, such as who the main character ends up with (and more often than not, it ends up as a harem, which just makes me pull my hair out).

Anyways, I'm sad its over. Then again, I only started reading it yesterday.
Anne Fairymaker chapter 25 . 5/8/2010
well done...absolutely perfect
Pat Toby chapter 24 . 5/7/2010
the story is going great please update soon
Murgy31 chapter 24 . 5/6/2010