Reviews for we belong to the music
Neal chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I just had to review. This was so good!
LELE chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
WOWWW! I REALLY THIS STORY! I THINK DAT SANTANA IS SOOO HOT & SEXY WHEN SHE'S ALL CUTE WITH BRITTANY! SANTANA IS VERY ADORKABLE WHEN SHE'S VULNABLE! THANX! LUV YA, LEA!
freerangeegghead chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Nice story. Very sweet and angsty. :) Those Cheerios skirts are awesome. :) Thanks for sharing.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is absolutely gorgeous! Just... so, so pretty that I kind of can't stand it. So many of your lines are absolutely gorgeous and I have no idea how you do it at all. Your writing is just so beautiful. I love your style. Absolutely love it.

You're a very talented author. :)
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Props to calling Brittany/Santana over a year ago! Loved this. Great insight into Santana, as well as the tidbits of Quinn & Finn. You captured Santana's voice really well - bitchy, but hilarious, with a soft spot for Brittany.
wkgreen chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
hehe.. Santana didn't hold out long! ;)

thanks for sharing. :)
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Cute! I was a little confused about where it was going when it started with Quinn, but you related everything very tactfully, and I really enjoyed this. :)
anachel chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I love these characters- there really isn't enough of them, on or off the show, but you captured them so perfectly. Great job!
TheWestDriver chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is the best Brittana oneshot I've ever read. Kudos, seriously. You wrote Santana perfectly without making her too annoying or ridiculously bitchy.

I wish I could favorite this more than once!
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
omg, i love that line when britanny said about her and santana would be dating if sex was dating!

the idea of them is soo cute, i just love britanny :D
rodeo-duck chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was really cute and spot on :D

Loves it on how Santana doesn't do 'feelings'
QuestionMarks11 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Loved it!

Seriously fantasic.
Santana's voice was so clear and just wonderful.

Would love to see more Brittana from you!
moo chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
i love the image of Santana as a gay shark!
Angela chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Um, you write Brittany/Santana fics now? I love it!

I love your Santana. She's perfectly bitchy and possessive. And I love the idea of them texting and telling Quinn that they're texting boys. And the gay sharks line. Oh Glee. 3
Race122VE chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Um...can you please continue writing more fics like this...haha

I've just been rewatching Glee in preperation for the new eps and fell in love with this pairing and delved into the fic and while most are the usual nice, ok fics...this one surpassed that.

Seriously, I love your characterization of Santana and I got a sense i was really looking through her eyes...

I even saw Brittany the way I believe she would act, even if it's only through Santana's eyes.

Amazing job...thanks for writing!