Reviews for Cinderbella: A Forks Fairy Tale
BellalovesJacob chapter 53 . 10/16
Loved this story. My only compaint is we don't het any of their story after high school. I would have loved to read even more. Going to check out your profile.

beautiful story...I really enjoyed reading it! here's to more freedsias and strawberries hehehe
emoellie42396 chapter 53 . 8/3
Beautiful story️
rosesnlilies chapter 50 . 3/27
Very amazing!:) I really loved reading this story!:)
Pink chapter 53 . 3/7
Aw I love that you had the Be Safe in there. Makes me want to Reread everything. I also could not get over the fact that Renee was texting and driving! Unless Phil was driving of course. lol. I went to the Renn fest down here yesterday it was fun. Thought of you and tried to find something to get you there but they didn't have anything I thought worthy! (Hehe).
Pink chapter 52 . 1/6
SOOO it won't let me login. But first I'd like that say that I shouldn't have read this hungry because yellow cake sounds SO GOOD. And second, I love ninja esme! Haha! You go girl. Of course Bella's fun to read but I liked this was mostly esme being a stealthy little ninja!
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 26 . 9/14/2015
1313 Th review.
Guess it doesn't really matter, does it?
But I couldn't resist. 'Cause your story is...amazing!
It's just so well-written, carefully thought-out and just... amazing!
I LOVE how when you end a POV, you use the same sentence for the beginning, it's just very creative and inventive.
You're great.
I sincerely hope to see your name on my bookshelf one day. :)
Santesia chapter 53 . 8/27/2015
I found this story last night and couldn't stop reading. Totally fell inlove with the characters and this is now officially my favourite fanfic. It was a well written, beautiful, funny and wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us:)
jayla174 chapter 49 . 6/17/2015
Ok I have to say the marriage proposal was a bit rushed and really kind of hurts the story more than it helps.
jayla174 chapter 45 . 6/17/2015
Awe yay Charlie and Bella time
jayla174 chapter 43 . 6/17/2015
I never want this story to end seriously I'm so glad I found it
jayla174 chapter 37 . 6/17/2015
Lol crap
jayla174 chapter 36 . 6/17/2015
Ugh lol I knew something was gonna happen to burst the bubble
jayla174 chapter 25 . 6/17/2015
Your writing is wonderful I am enjoying this story so much.
jayla174 chapter 24 . 6/17/2015
I haven't read a story this good in awhile.
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »