Reviews for Gundam SEED Destiny: The Mirage
leafstone chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
great story.
Wraith Five chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
I really hope you continue this story! I've read a number of SEED and Destiny rewrites (including those that you've borrowed from), and I must say, I honestly have no clue how things would continue with someone like Kai added in... I realize it has been 7 months, but I really hope you continue this fic.

Wraith Five
stardrago chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
so when will we see the Mirage's final mirage system, when the Minerva leaves Orbs waters and gets attack the by earth alliance with having two of those mobile armors? One for Shinn and one for Kai? If so how long will that take to get to those chapters?
animefan29 chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Kai is definitely not Setsuna. That crazy fight-loving attitude will get him killed, nor is it very conducive to working on a military team. Was he even paying attention to his power gauge? Oh I know what would be good, for him to fight a Newtype like Rey, Neo, or Kira who can sense Kai's position without relying on his eyes or sensors.
00virtuezero chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Man, I'm so glad to see you back on this story! Heh kai just enjoys fighting. That makes him pretty unique as protagnist of gundam. I can tell the blzaing mirage is more fit for multiple oppents than just one. Yeah it would be cool if you changed it up even more. By the way I have a some mobile suit design ideas for yyour Mirage story. Just responses to me if you're interested.
SulliMike23 chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
Kai is starting to sound like he enjoys all this!
Genesis-666 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I like the Mirage Gundam, very cool on your part. But there is one thing that suprises me and now that I think about it the follwing authors you mention and borrow Oc's from don't seem to know...Their is an official Blitz Gundam Successor called the Nero Blitz gundam...look it up it exists.
animefan29 chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Well I'll say this, Kai is no Setsuna. So I am doubting he was in a terrorist organization. Well I guess I will just have to wait for you to reveal more of his past.
Darth Brain chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Another brilliant chapter. I can see the changes, especially with Kai and Aleron. They do reflect Setsuna and Al-Saachez, and the fight was well-inspired. I like the Mirage; it's appearance, specs and abilities are excellent, and it suits Kai, and belongs in his hands.

I'm looking forward to seeing how much you will change from Akatsuki's canon, and hoe Kai fits in overall.
SulliMike23 chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Why do I sense a little bit of Gundam 00 mixed into this chapter? But the fact that Kai may actually KNOW the pilot of that Blitz copycat? My interest is definitely sparked.
Darth Brain chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Well, Soullesoul did mention that you had an OC character for SEED...I just didn't expect you to write a story with him, in Akatsuki's canon. His work is brilliant, and I can see Kai having an effect on the story.

I'm also interested in the Mirage, so it'll be interesting to see Kai using it in the major battles.

I'll definitely enjoy this fic!
00virtuezero chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Not much too say in this chapter. Intresting chnage with Kai however. Also with Aleron too. I think the reason why Kai went too ZAFT is because he doesn't belive in pacificsm like Orb. By the way how old is aleron excalty. mid 20s or late 20s? Looking forward too your next update and also yeah that made me feel better too on your PM. Also I've got a clean slate with AL13 too. He ven offered me his some story ideas.
Windam X chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Well, not a lot to say since this chapter was mostly unchanged from AkutsukiLeader's version. Though I was caught a bit off guard by Kai's random entry into Shinn's little scuffle with the druggie trio, I pegged him as wild but not like that!

By the way, is that a picture of the Mirage Gundam in your profile?
Commedia chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
In my personal opinion, this is not your best story. while reading it i have found it too chaotic to fully absorb. you have too many OCs to keep track of them all. in GSD: Kira you used OCs well, separating them from the others and introducing them gradually.(sons of persephone FTW) you also have a gift for manipulating existing characters that leaves me green with envy. (tolle GSD: Kira)yet you seem to have done nothing with shinn. i actually would like to see him as something other than a whiny bitch. i was kind of hoping for that in this story. now it feels like the OCs have taken over. i will still keep reading, but i hope to see some more fluidity in the execution.

-Commedia
animefan29 chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
One problem with writing your own version of someone else's story is for chapters like this that are essentially the same. I have already reviewed the original and nothing new here for me to comment on. Though recently I have been questioning why Kai is in the PLANTs? I mean I realize he is a refugee from Orb but the question is why didn't he return to Orb after the war was over? I know that the same could be asked of Shinn (especially when Kira's theory that Shinn still loves Orb is taken into account), but with him the most likely answer would be that Orb brought up too many painful memories of his family dieing plus the fact that he blames the leaders of Orb for the invasion of Orb by the EA. But with Kai we don't see that, and the only answer I can think of is that he reasoned that the mostly likely place he could become a Gundam pilot was ZAFT.