Reviews for Apostates of Amaranthine
Warlock Arkon chapter 109 . 2/16
so i guess this is on hiatus for forever?
Warlock Arkon chapter 49 . 2/8
im going to go out on a limb and say an "Antivan Milk Sandwich" is tity fucking judging by the reference to milk and have something squished between things

i'm just putting that out there

... The More You Know!
Tirion I chapter 109 . 12/16/2013
Great story. Initially, I wasn't expecting it to be serious, with the main character named Maggie, then I realized having an outstanding name isn't a requirement for being heroic or even serious. You have done a lot of quality world-building beyond what Bioware provided.

An idea about the talking Darkspawn: I'm not sure they would be suitable vessels for the Old God's soul, as they are as conscious, self-aware and sentient as the Grey Wardens. This, of course raises a question from another Bioware game: "Do you remember the question that caused the Creators to attack us, Tali'Zorah? "Does this unit have a soul?""
Preier chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
well... just finished reading up to chapter 109.

incredible job, truly. epic moments, WAFFy moments...

thank you for sharing your tales, truly
FangirlKatydid chapter 109 . 11/8/2013
I just reread this series for the third time, and I just want you to know that I love you in a somewhat creepy fangirl way. You have managed to create a nearly perfect blend of silly, serious, and smut.
PoptartProdigy chapter 109 . 10/23/2013
This is an amazing story, and I have enjoyed it so much. Thank you for posting it. But please, finish it! I know you've left it for eight months, but you said a couple of chapters ago that it was nearing the end. Please try and finish it. I couldn't bear to see this one die.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 109 . 10/10/2013
Well, this is quite the fun and interesting read! A shame it hasn't updated in more than a year, especially at such a cliffhanger here!
I Am The Wind chapter 109 . 9/25/2013
You had better update this very soon- it's to good to be left without an ending.
The Watcher4 chapter 107 . 8/19/2013
So I have to ask... there will be more, right? Please say there's more! I LOVE this story, I hate to think of it never being updated. It's kind of become one of my head canons for Awakening. I'm also sort of following this here and at AO3, just to make sure I don't miss any updates.
Guest chapter 109 . 6/18/2013
Still waiting for that hopefuls day of an update
Fan chapter 109 . 5/19/2013
Please continue with this story! I've been waiting for an update for over a year and I check every single day whether you've done a new one. Can't wait to read more!
Much much love!
Mage chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Omg please finish!
Daralis Cousland chapter 109 . 12/19/2012
This is probably the thirtieth time I've read this story, along with Never Boring. I'm really sad to see that it's been abandoned :( I really would love to see it finished, and read it from the beginning all over again! I've NEVER read another story quite like this one. Please please please please continue!
Vadriel chapter 109 . 11/13/2012
I LOVED this story and am sad to see it was apparently abandoned :/ I hope the author will finish it someday, and if so, I will reread. Only two things that I would nitpick, using "Anyways" is frequent and should be singular, rather than plural. The other is the extreme and improper use of *I*, for instance Anders and I, when frequently it ought to have been Anders and me. The way to know the difference is, take out "Anders and", if "I" fits use it, if not, then it should be "me."
Kalyissa chapter 109 . 11/8/2012
I love this story and have just read it again for what seems like the hundreth time. Is there any update in sight?
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »