Reviews for The Simple Life
chadmaako chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Why is it that so many fic writers give Snow such a hard time? He's a bit of a doof, but he's not a complete idiot. Can't lie, it's starting to get a little annoying. He wasn't a bad character in the game. If anyone was a waste, it was Hope. He spend most of the game sniveling about his mother and whining. Snow was compassionate and tough. He was a bit reckless, sure but he wasn't a complete waste. Hope, honestly should have been pissed at his mother for abandoning him to go fight with NORA. That wasn't Snow's fault. It was Hope's mothers. Sorry to rant, it just bugs me. I am enjoying the story, though. I will be reading the rest of it and have favorited you as an author.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
Blackmailing light into having lowest possible idea I've looked after her all these years and put her first. I only read upto that point.I refuse to it wasn't a bad story until that point.
ilovemycandy chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
Love the story. Definitely preferred the alternate ending
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
DX noooooo
sapphire9164 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
i swear im gonna kill you. you almost gave me a heart attack last chapter
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Wow emotional abuse
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Well that ass hole is totally going to pay
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Man that guy was bound for an ass kicking
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow Fang is a tease
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
oh lord chapter 10 had me rolling
Dynamite-Ruki chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
; w ; Oh Fang you smexy beast.

Glad Fang is okay AH the way Light was so worried was so cute.
Dynamite-Ruki chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
FANG! .'' hold on Lightning is coming!
Dynamite-Ruki chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Aw so cute! Light and Fang gives me warm feelings. this story is great so far am enjoying myself.
Dynamite-Ruki chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is super hot. and very fun to read 3 loving it already.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
I like the old chapter better. A lot more Lightning reaction to it. Not to mention it was hilairous.