Reviews for Perfection
Please continue this story
Alejandra daughter of Apollo chapter 10 . 3/10
Saushin
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
Please update this awesomely amazing story!
VampyNgo chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Your story here is such a lovely story! Although there are a few things you could do to make it even better. First of all when you have someone stutter, say out out loud the sentence to see where the stutter would be most appropriate. You could also try making your sentences shorter, because no one likes run on sentences, especially not me. Don't forget to add commas when needed. Ine last thing, when you have a pause (ex; wait . . . WHAT.) only put three dots, maximum is 4 dots, because not only does it look off, it wastes space. Welp. That's all for now, dearie. Keep writing! 〜(ゝ。)
P.S - Y NO YURI/YAOI! IT BE THE EPITOME OF LYFFEE. 。・・(ノД)・・。
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Great story
I put your story in my Hinata Community!
Look for it here:
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

If you know any other good ones PM me to be staff and Keep updating!

Hinatta
tentenlangdon chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Please finish
akuma chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Wow I love this fanfiction I also hope you will keep updating
Storytelling-Doll chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Love it. I will love it more if it's sasuhina
magi chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I choose sasuhina
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
I LOVE this story it's very unique and beautifully written please if you can update

Gaahina is the best pairing for this story
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Amazing story so far. Just wanted to point out that Tsunade probably knows both Anko and Ibiki. Anko from Orochimaru and Ibiki from the torture department where Tsunade would have likely gone to as a Jonin.

I truly hope that you continue this story because it's one of the ones that seem probable. Thank You :)
equastar chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
incredible i really hope you will update it
alee26606 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Sasuhina!

lEX
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Gaara and hinata please
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Gaara and hinata please they make such a cute couple and since in the real naruto hinata likes naruto who has a demon in side him and gaara to but in the real naruto hinata is to shy (naruto) or scared (gaara) to comfort them and in this fanfic hinata in the future could get close to gaara and this I not a Naruhina suggestion this is gaahina

Bye and thank you