Reviews for Night's Rising Suns
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 2 . 1/9
awww... I wanted to know what happens next...
I'm so sorry about your cat. I also knew what it was like to lose a treasured pet. My cat fell ill and never recovered and the vet put him down and I held him as he died. I hope you're feeling better!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Lexi, I am so sorry about Ellie. I personally have never lost a pet (other than a couple fish) but I do know how it feels to get attached to them. My cat Zafiro is the only thing keeping me sane in this crazy messed up world, and I don't know what I would do without him. My only advice is to hang in there, and do whatever it is you do when you need to get through something. Whether that means reading, or drawing, or writing, or running, or whatever else, just focus on that for awhile.
Love from, Amelia
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
could yu change alisper to JALICE
nbrian72 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
are you gonna finish the story?
squirtlee16 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
i m so sorry!:( i lost my dog i had since i was one a couple years back so i know mostly how you feel
squirtlee16 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I cant wait to see how the Cullens react! :)
S k i n n e y L o v e chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Very good! Please post chapter 2 soon! I love this story so far and can't wait to hear what will happen next!
MySoulPleasure chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
FINISH FINISH!
DimitrixChristianxAdrianH-O-T chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
if only they knew the truth of why they left then they'd understand and whoa bella and jacob had children awsum i don't like jacob but they had children nice soz i dont make sense most of the time:)
trinaluvsvamps chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i love it! please update!
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i like it so far
Smilioso Ll.Ll chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
it sounds interesting
Bellaangel383 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i can't wait to see what happens next!
TWIMOM chapter 1 . 4/18/2010